The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phoenix Ashes by Dramagia (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Maynard
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Maynard
Considering this one, looks great.
Just an assumption, would it be an idea to purchase a 1WayFD at the same time? And if so, what one?
Maynard
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Maynard
Doh! I watch the demo and ask a question like that!
David Blanco
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of David Blanco
Quote:
On Oct 14, 2014, Maynard wrote:
Considering this one, looks great.
Just an assumption, would it be an idea to purchase a 1WayFD at the same time? And if so, what one?

Hi Maynard,
It comes with 2 gimmicks one for the 4 of clubs and the other with the 10 of spades.
Maynard
View Profile
Regular user
191 Posts

Profile of Maynard
Thanks David, they are the extra goodies I ordered along with PA.

Cheers
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Phoenix Ashes is on the Saturn Product Review

Check it out here http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/saturn-prod......w-2.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
I got it and I think it worths the price. Recommended !!!
James Conti
View Profile
Elite user
My mum isn't too pleased about my
425 Posts

Profile of James Conti
I really liked this!

This is an incredible improvement to the classic "Ashes on Arm" effect. The addition of a printed half card makes it so much more visual and logical. I will be using this now instead of the original.

You receive two gimmicks which will assist in the preparation that is necessary for the effect. As well as these gimmicks, you will also need one everyday, household substance. Don't worry, you will have it. The set up takes around 2 minutes the first time, then up to 30 seconds from then on.

The routine is super easy to do, if you can do a card force, you can perform this effect. You will have to be slightly cautious when burning the card, but the appearance of the card is completely automatic with no skill required. The cool thing is after the marking appears on your arm, you can match the other half to it perfectly (see the trailer for what I mean).

The DVD you get is in Spanish, and is translated to English. You also get two, well shot, live performances. Everything is explained well and the effect is super simple and easy to accomplish. The DVD is short but there isn't really much to learn apart from the basic method. You also get a troubleshooting section where he discusses mistakes you might make and how to rectify them.

Overall, a lot of the time, so called "improvements" on classic effects are wastes of time. However, in my opinion, Phoenix Ashes has really improved the classic Ashes on Arm effect. A little pricey, however I think it is worth it if you liked the effect. Super easy, angle proof and just a whole lot of fun.
Check out my teenage point of view magic reviews here:
http://ireviewmagic.weebly.com

Watch my reviews here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVbu_9bC71_H8BYM8YL9geg
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Phoenix Ashes by Dramagia (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL