We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Moritz Mueller Performs MO-FLY (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1010 Posts

Profile of Quentin
This was covered in the Latest and Greatest section but really belongs here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCKK9Rt4WKU
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1687 Posts

Profile of mystre71
This is blowing up on facebook. Great kid.
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10805 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
YES IT IS,,,, HE ALSO HAS A GREAT SMILE.......
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
SmileAndNod
View Profile
Veteran user
315 Posts

Profile of SmileAndNod
Still don't like that jump back move. Wait , what thread is this?

That was really good though. Shows you dint need big hands to do amazing coin magic.
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4186 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
Bravo!
AT LAST - a NEW fun coins across!! MIGRATE is filled with laughs, magic, cool moves, lasts over 3 minutes, uses props, comes in a Poker Chip version or special Deluxe version with coins, and is about...BEARS! AT DEALERS EVERYWHERE!
https://youtu.be/hzf-Trbs4Ts

https://youtu.be/gGjMtW1DLjA

ALSO...available at dealers EVERYWHERE - RUBINSTEIN COIN MAGIC- The biggest book on coin magic since Bobo's Modern Coin Magic, and the most important since David Roth's Expert Coin Magic! Hardbound, 500 pages, 20 chapters of state of the art coin magic illustrated with 930 crisp photos! A contribution chapter from over 20 of the world's top coin magicians! This will be the book against which all future books on coin magic will be measured! Already called a Modern Classic!!
I HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF COPIES AVAILABLE TO BE SIGNED, AND COME WITH A SPECIAL FREE GIFT! If interested, shoot me an email at rubinsteindvm@aol.com I also have some limited supplies of coins and props used in the book, let me know if you want a pricelist.
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Europe
613 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
Brilliant and as Vinny says, the kid's got a great smile and he looks like he's enjoying himself as well!

Alan
David Fillary
View Profile
Special user
658 Posts

Profile of David Fillary
Wow, just imagine him in 10 years time!
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8883 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Not sure, but is he using dollar size coins??? If so, WOW!!! Smile Either which way, the kid is good and quite inspirational. Smile

Oh, and Geoff Latta himself would be quite proud of that French Pop at the end, as good as I've ever seen it done by anyone, anywhere. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1869 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
He appears to be using liberty halves, but they look like dollars because his hands are so small. Some really good moves there. And you're right, Mb, about that French Pop.
Kabbalah
View Profile
Inner circle
1621 Posts

Profile of Kabbalah
Mickey Silver, eat your heart out! Smile
"Long may magicians fascinate and continue to be fascinated by the mystery potential in a pack of cards."
~Cliff Green

"The greatest tricks ever performed are not done at all. The audience simply think they see them."
~ John Northern Hilliard
Charliehuang
View Profile
New user
Taipei, Taiwan
75 Posts

Profile of Charliehuang
Oh I loved this~
mahucharn
View Profile
Elite user
419 Posts

Profile of mahucharn
Very impressive, thanks for posting. I really like the first production that he used (around the 13th second I believe). Anybody know what it's called?
Jiceh
View Profile
Special user
France
742 Posts

Profile of Jiceh
Really a great performance.
Very beautifull and natural
Mr Salk
View Profile
Special user
Tied to
566 Posts

Profile of Mr Salk
Man those flicks look like CGI effects. Great charisma too.

MagicKingdom10
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of MagicKingdom10
Very impressive performance! His movement was super smoooooooooth, gotta love that French pop!
He deserves all the adoration given to him by the public, this is the sweet fruit of consistent practice.
I Love You God Smile
ajb6864
View Profile
Special user
Europe
613 Posts

Profile of ajb6864
Someone must have put him on TV somewhere, because the number of 'views' was around 80,000 for a long time and then jumped up to over 400,000 very quickly.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8883 Posts

Profile of Mb217
What is he, about 10 maybe? Smile Imagine how good he'll be at 12, 15, 18 years old, with 50+ good years still in front of him…Ahhhhhh, youth. Smile

Going forward, all this stuff will be as natural to him as breathing or so simply brushing your teeth. He'll be able to do great feats of magic at the bat of an eye, and it will look that much more like real magic to people. I wish I had learned it that well at that young age. Hope others are inspired by him. Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Tom G
View Profile
Inner circle
2761 Posts

Profile of Tom G
It's refreshing to see a younger guy post something that's been practiced and polished, compared to the heap of crap that most post to Youtube.
GodOfCards
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of GodOfCards
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2014, ajb6864 wrote:
Someone must have put him on TV somewhere, because the number of 'views' was around 80,000 for a long time and then jumped up to over 400,000 very quickly.

that's how the internet works. it's called 'going viral'. means lots of people are linking to it on social media etc. no need for television at all.
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1869 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Does anyone know how old Mr. Mueller is, actually, in this clip?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Moritz Mueller Performs MO-FLY (4 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL