The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Code - By Andy Nyman (14 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
3869 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Quote:
On Nov 17, 2020, pegasus wrote:
Not a good idea imo. The whole point is to keep the deck in order for obvious reasons. A false shuffle by the magi is sufficient enough.

The particular routine I was referring to does not need the code deck to be in order. It only needs the regular deck to be in order.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
3869 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
In the video he does talk about allowing a participant to shuffle the deck at some point in your routines and you then move on to other effects that don't need the order.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8825 Posts

Profile of pegasus
All well and good if you’re not going to use the deck again until you have half hour to reassemble it. Crack on.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
3869 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
You can still use the deck. Only one of the features is gone.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
3869 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Have you watched the explanation? He talks about the benefits of shuffling the deck at some point in your routine and going on to use the remaining feature. So, I think he would be fine with the slight modification. Not sure that I needed his blessing anyway to do my own magic.
deadcatbounce
View Profile
Special user
the Wilds of Ireland
839 Posts

Profile of deadcatbounce
Having a major problem accessing the instructions for this. Am I ****ing mad? Following the code that comes with it... and I get the "not found" bit. Not happy. When it says"TheoryII" does it mean II or 11 or X111 - what's the problem I'm getting?
Not happy. I can't be the only one, and I'm late to the party...
"With every mistake - we must surely be learning..." George Harrison.
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
684 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2021, deadcatbounce wrote:
Having a major problem accessing the instructions for this. Am I ****ing mad? Following the code that comes with it... and I get the "not found" bit. Not happy. When it says"TheoryII" does it mean II or 11 or X111 - what's the problem I'm getting?

its Theory11 (one,one).....Cant help with the instruction part. I have an old school version, came with a DVD.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
692 Posts

Profile of egoli
I had the same problem and so I contacted Theory11 - support@theory11.com - and they asked for photos of the back of the cards as proof of purchase and then they added the instruction video to my account

Ed

Quote:
On Jan 15, 2021, dman11 wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2021, deadcatbounce wrote:

its Theory11 (one,one).....Cant help with the instruction part. I have an old school version, came with a DVD.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
8825 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2020, 1KJ wrote:

If you shuffle the deck then all of the features (but one) have now gone and you’re gonna be spending a long time reassembling the deck.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
692 Posts

Profile of egoli
It doesn't take very long to reassemble the deck. You just have to put the number order back from one to 52. if you have the deck you know what I mean.

Ed

Quote:
On Jan 16, 2021, pegasus wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2020, 1KJ wrote:

If you shuffle the deck then all of the features (but one) have now gone and you’re gonna be spending a long time reassembling the deck.
dman11
View Profile
Special user
PA
684 Posts

Profile of dman11
Quote:
On Jan 16, 2021, egoli wrote:
It doesn't take very long to reassemble the deck. You just have to put the number order back from one to 52. if you have the deck you know what I mean.

And one of the reasons I think its the best m****d deck
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Code - By Andy Nyman (14 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL