The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The scryer project (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Thank you Darrelll for those kind words. I also would like to thank thee for guiding and giving insight to Steve Brooks to start this wonderful place . I send much love and that thee shine on each and everyone here with even more love .
SamNJ
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of SamNJ
Reverend Zen: Kindly send me the address of your place of worship, as I would like to remit a donation so that you can keep up your good work. (Incidentally, Good Reverend, in the event that you should run out of ideas for your prayers and meditations, the Scryer books contain some excellent affirmations and clearing rituals which you can use. I commend them to you).
Gill
View Profile
New user
leaning on
48 Posts

Profile of Gill
This looks promising, and $100 isn't too bad for a Scryer product.
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5317 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Reverend Zen ... that, has a nice ring to it ! Smile
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3053 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Nov 26, 2014, George Hunter wrote:
The advertisement for this DVD set begins with the following claim: "Neal Scryer has been described as the most influential mentalist since Annemann."

Before I read this ad, I had already discovered that the hype in this field was serious. But I had NO idea it was becoming this epidemic.

George

I have some sympathy with George,here.
Who was it described Neal Scryer as the most influential mentalist since Annemann? The ad copy makes it sound like a universal acknowledgement. It's certainly not a description I've ever heard, and I'm rather surprised anyone would agree to such a statement being made on their behalf on one of their products. It is just a wee bit disrespectful to the multitude of brilliant and influential mentalists we've had in the decades since Ted was plying his trade.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
I send a bright blue light to all here that are stressed, It's the color of tranquility. I ask thee to help those with anger management problems to send healing there way.

The loving
Reverend Carl Zen
SamNJ
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of SamNJ
There are a good number of us who are familiar with Scryer's work and do, indeed, rank him up there with Annemann.
Darrell Mac
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Darrell Mac
Sam very true, and I know first hand some top workers who I shall not name who respect and feel the same way about Neal. And if my memory serves me well, I do believe that Neal was one of the first recipients to receive the Annemann award last year. No need to banter, just shedding some light.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Think about this for a minute . I remember a famous basket ball player who did a Volkswagen commercial saying he loves riding it . Did he ever ride in a Volkswagen, the answer is no.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1520 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2014, SamNJ wrote:
There are a good number of us who are familiar with Scryer's work and do, indeed, rank him up there with Annemann.

Yeah, about that. Frankly Scryer's stuff in more cases than not is more useful and less dated than Annemann Stuff. Plus when I am designing a new effect and I need a consult I call Scryer for help as its easier and quicker than holding a seance and waiting to see if Ted will pop by for a chat.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3053 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Nov 27, 2014, SamNJ wrote:

Which is super, but wouldn't "ONE OF the most influential mentalists since Annemannn" have sufficed?

It has the benefit of being:
A) arguably true
B) humble.

Whenever a new Neal Scryer project is released, I imagine a monk solemnly walking in front of it swinging a thurible, to the ominous strains of a Gregorian chant.

It all feels a little pompous and silly.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17517 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'd like to know more about the mystery man?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ParaLabs - Thomas
View Profile
Special user
905 Posts

Profile of ParaLabs - Thomas
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Slim ,I know for a fact he is a big fan of yours and loves your work. I don't know what the big Fuss is here it's quite simple just join Thomas at the summit and he will be there to greet you all with much love . It's best these threads be pulled off ,seems they are always being bashed why bother ever putting them up. Why can't a person be respected if you like his work fine if not don't buy it that simple.
Darrell Mac
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Darrell Mac
Yes...as Thomas Says, (in an cultish chant) Join Ussss... Smile
Darrell Mac
View Profile
Regular user
126 Posts

Profile of Darrell Mac
Carl I understand what you mean, as that this post was suppose to be about Neal's projects and his up in coming DVD, (which has almost been bought up by dealers globally) However, after speaking with Scryer personally, he would rather that these post of his were never generated as that he feels all they do is bring stress and in-fighting amongst our fellow brothers. To add, majority of the Elders also feel that the most sacred of our secrets need not to be exploited here in this open space but rather shared in person. As it has been done for centuries to keep our art alive for centuries to come.
ByronGrey
View Profile
New user
Wyoming
39 Posts

Profile of ByronGrey
CarlZen, I don't know who you are (check your Inbox), but I too can confirm, Slim King, that Scryer is a BIG fan of yours. Can't stop talking about you in fact.

Back on topic, I can't wait until the DVD project is released. Gerard is excellent at connecting and engaging participants (see his "Process" video) and was a great choice in presenting Mr. Scryer's work.

Thomas- Acquiring Scryer along with Webster for Mind Summit was such an accomplishment. Congratulations!

-Byron
SamNJ
View Profile
Regular user
153 Posts

Profile of SamNJ
I can't confirm the accuracy of this claim, but I understand that Scryer is a big fan of Rev. Zen.
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Thanks guys for the kind words and may you have a blessed and healthy new year to all here . It's just a shame how people bash people for no reason .If one does not like something fine he is entitled to his opinion but it seems it's always on a Scryer thread . Maybe best for no mention of him no more would make things easier. These authors not only make nothing on books they spend months and years writing them,just to share with the community .if you divide the time they put in and what they make it's slave wages .it's a pity how they get treated .Some sound advice ,spend more time performing than wasting time analyzing things here .
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13145 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I'm looking forward to this as well.
It may be my Christmas gift to myself. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The scryer project (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL