The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking to Learn Psycho Killer (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Is R. Paul Wilsons "Psycho Killer" a Mentalist effect that uses Money or a Money Effect that uses mentalism? Either way it uses cards... I would love to learn this effect if it can be done in a Infinity Wallet that has the Shogun Feature. I do not need to predator wallet, so I was wondering if anyone knows if this effect is in Print or any other R. Paul Wilson DVD. If it can be don't with the infinity wallet I would love to pay for the lecture notes. Also is there any video out on the net to watch the performance?
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Psycho killer?

Qu'est-ce que c'est!?

Not helpful, I know - but I couldn't help myself.

Now I've got to run, run, run, run, run away.

Best,

Atlas
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18816 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far...
I've asked to be banned
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4361 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Arh, Talking Heads ,now they were a dam good group.
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Sorry, just trying to throw out a wide enough net to see what I caught. Basically from what I understand, Not seeing the effect. It was done with the Mentalist Predator Wallet. Its a bet effect where you bet a spectator the money in your wallet that you can find the spectators card. However after a few failures the three previous shown bills are turned around to reveal the card selection written on the bills themselves. At least that is the vague description of the effect I was told.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12245 Posts

Profile of John C
I forget the author but I put that together. It doesn't use a wallet or a deck of cards. But it involves a bet and a bunch of ones.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7294 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Would like to learn more... Anyone else performing the R. Paul WIlson "Psycho Killer"? Trust me I have reached out to Him to ask hi directly and still have not recieved a reply. I have two inquiries, 1. Can it be done with an Infinity Wallet and B) is the effect sold outside of the Predator WAllet?
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I have some thoughts on this...feel free to pm me.

Regards,
Mike
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Looking to Learn Psycho Killer (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL