The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kickstarter to open a Theatre (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
As I mentioned in my other post on the subject we would be starting a Kickstarter campaign to open a second run theatre.

After 7 years of producing movies I find myself, now, helping to open a movie theater in my locale. It has some interesting programs like:

Mommy and Me (A movie time to let your kids scream and cry and enjoy a movie without disturbing other patrons)
Cereal and Cartoons (Saturday morning cartoons and unlimited cereal bar)
Insomnia theater (Can't sleep? Come watch a movie)

There would be healthy snack options side by side with the standard movie going fare that we all love. We need serious help getting this Kickstater out there, if you are so willing please share or donate for fantastic perks such as movie memorabilia and Chair naming rights.

Hope everyone has a magical day!

Fondy Encore Cinema Kickstarter
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Kickstarter to open a Theatre (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL