The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TED KARMILOVICH PENGUIN LIVE (20 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
MVoss
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
373 Posts

Profile of MVoss
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2014, Woodfield wrote:
I have a question that's been bugging me about Impossible Princess-

What do the participating spectators experience? Are they fooled? Do they get an idea of what's going on?
Is this a kind of dual reality?

If anybody has experience with this in the real world, I'd like to hear from you. PM me if it gets too close to exposure.

Woodfield

Yeah, and while I would not advise underestimating the audience, I think sometimes we tend to see things as performers, and not with the same eyes as the lay public.
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1177 Posts

Profile of Jared
I performed "Impossible Princess" four times this past weekend and each time it got great reactions... The participants jaws collectively fell to the floor in amazement. This effect alone was well worth the price of admission.
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
Quote:
On Nov 10, 2014, Mindpro wrote:
Such as...?

Came to think of it, I CAN tip it here Smile

It uses the same principle as outlined in the lecture but instead of the first ****, I would use the the second ****.
It probably isn't necessary but that way you can do away with the first bit of the routine.

P. S. Don't even bother counting the asterisks Smile
Seethings
View Profile
Elite user
435 Posts

Profile of Seethings
Wasn't impressed with his Q&A. It doesn't make much sense to collect papers in a paper bag, and than empty that bag into a clear bowl. It is more logical to collect the papers in the clear bowl in the first place.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4611 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2015, Seethings wrote:
Wasn't impressed with his Q&A. It doesn't make much sense to collect papers in a paper bag, and than empty that bag into a clear bowl. It is more logical to collect the papers in the clear bowl in the first place.

Yes. More logical but easier to pass around a paper bag than a glass bowl. Don't want someone dropping a glass bowl and it breaking during your show.
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
334 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
Regarding the impossible princess. I like it, but had an odd experience the other day. I asked who has the club, one one lady DID butshedidntknow if she was supposed to say so out loud or not. The when I asked who had the heart,she put her hand up. I won't gothru what happened next, but I ended up with a 2 out of 3 outcome. Any suggested patter for avoiding this, or is this really unlikely to occur again. Seems like a good general question for Mentalism routines.

Anyone have a suggestion?
MagicallyMe
View Profile
Veteran user
Manhattan Beach, CA
334 Posts

Profile of MagicallyMe
Say, does anyone knowing. Intact information for Ted, like an email address Ora website. I can't seem to find one for him.

Thanks,

Dan
n361128
View Profile
New user
Lytham
77 Posts

Profile of n361128
Is phycic snaps more than just a code between two people ?
n361128
View Profile
New user
Lytham
77 Posts

Profile of n361128
I just bought the penguin download - only watched the first part and the tree way card trick is just brilliant - looking forward to the rest of it tomorrow - too tired to watch the rest now - but very impressed after only watching the first trick
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » TED KARMILOVICH PENGUIN LIVE (20 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL