The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Two line stories (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Thought this might be of interest Smile
http://canyouactually.com/9-of-the-most-......er-told/
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
When the lights went out, all I could feel was my own loneliness grasping at my throat. And then I slowly felt more and more ravenous digits clawing around my entire body as I sunk into the bed.
I've asked to be banned
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
As I looked out across the bay, a storm was brewing on the horizon. "Batten down the hatches men, there're coming for us again".
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Yea, I like this URL.... Two sentences is an amazing idea.....

Iain, that was really cool what you wrote.... Hey, why not try and make up a few more for as small booklet (PDF) just in time for Halloween. Heck, I would buy it from you.... Smile you have some good imagination.

Ray
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
When you crawl into bed at night, have you ever wondered if your reflection was still standing in the mirror........ watching you?
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Annabelle woke to see her grandmother smiling at her. The sickly one they had buried beneath the porch one year ago to this day.
Bob
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
His epic session of onanism ended in spectacular fountains of ecstasy. He opened his eyes to find a cup of tea and biscuit his mum had silently left.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
It wasn't the fact that she had left him that had caused him so much upset. It was the fact that he suddenly realised that she had never existed in the first place.
I've asked to be banned
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1815 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Quote:
On Oct 7, 2014, MatCult wrote:
His epic session of onanism ended in spectacular fountains of ecstasy. He opened his eyes to find a cup of tea and biscuit his mum had silently left.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
He looked at the body bag and slowly pulled the zip open. It was only then he realised, he was staring at himself.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Wish matt hadn't posted that from my diary...
I've asked to be banned
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
Her golden hair danced in the cool April breeze, a simple smile of satisfaction on little Julian's face as she washed the garden dirt from her hands. A fresh patch of brightly colored yellow and purple pansies planted with care above the scattered remains of two parents that had wrongfully scolded her earlier that day.
Bob
Vic Nadata
View Profile
Special user
Charlotte, NC
935 Posts

Profile of Vic Nadata
This reminds me of Hemmingway's six word story:

"For sale. Baby shoes. Never worn."
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Bobby Carrots, London gangster, stood over the doctor - who was quaking at his feet. "Nobody talks to my missus like that," he barked. "Not even me."
"Mr Carrots," stammered the GP. "Please, I beg you. This is all a misunderstanding. I said she had acute angina."
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Intrepid
View Profile
Inner circle
Silver Spring, MD
1183 Posts

Profile of Intrepid
An oldie...
"Mommy Mommy, there's a speck in Daddy's eye!"
"Shut up and eat around it!"
Bob
Taveren001
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
174 Posts

Profile of Taveren001
I begin tucking him into bed as he tells me, "Daddy, check for monsters under my bed."
I look underneath for his amusement, and I see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, "Daddy, there's somebody on my bed."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Two line stories (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL