The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free copies of my new effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cristobal
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaga (Spain)
288 Posts

Profile of Cristobal
Hi people,

I really don't know the right way to announce my new effect without going against the rules of the forum. I hope this will be fine Smile

I want to give 3 free copies of my ebook to the 3 first persons who PM me. It's a routine using the Haunted Key, with a very powerful final phase. I have had many good reviews, and the spectator reactions are extraordinary. Although it's an easy routine it's recommended only if you have experience with suggestion or "energy work" routines.

Hope you like it!
Cristobal
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaga (Spain)
288 Posts

Profile of Cristobal
All copies are gone!

Thank to you all Smile
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
I was a fortunate responder and here are some thoughts:

"Living Key"

Our friend Cristobal was provided a lovely set of nuances and subtleties for the classic Haunted Key effect. There is "suggestion" and other elements that will allow the effects to be amplified for those watching. There are also great ideas which serve to make this effect a lovely segue to other effects (I am being purposely vague). These are elements particular to Cristobal's description, but I also wanted to mention that effects of this genre to me fall in the category of real magic(k). Like pendulum work, I love the reality of these types of effects.

I am thrilled that I just bought some great Haunted Key pendulums from Rich Hennessy. I will put Cristobal's lovely subtleties to good use.

Great thoughts!

Sean
Cristobal
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaga (Spain)
288 Posts

Profile of Cristobal
Glad you like it!

Thank you very much for so kind comments Smile
Cristobal
View Profile
Loyal user
Malaga (Spain)
288 Posts

Profile of Cristobal
For anyone interested, you can use the coupon KEYRELEASE for a great discount (only this week).
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Free copies of my new effect (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL