The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Can't Make It To MindVention? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3949 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2014, Paul Shirley wrote:
Hey David... buy Bob a drink for me please, mate. Will fix you up with the $$$ when I see you next year Smile

Does that mean, Paul, you are not here or there? I am already in Vegas and was waiting for you... you know what, I go now to "my place" and will have a coffee and a cigarette... you know my place Smile. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
I also cannot wait for David's lecture!

In my opinion, that will be the highlight among highlights!

Regards,
Mike

Quote:
On Oct 9, 2014, SeattleSteve wrote:
David, I'm really looking forward to your marketing lecture and your book.

Perfect timing for me as a rookie mentalist working on "getting my act together" so I can get my first real gig.

I've done some searching online but I could not find any info about the history of "Mindvention."

Who started it? How long has it been going on?
Paul Shirley
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1206 Posts

Profile of Paul Shirley
Quote:
On Oct 10, 2014, JanForster wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 8, 2014, Paul Shirley wrote:
Hey David... buy Bob a drink for me please, mate. Will fix you up with the $$$ when I see you next year Smile

Does that mean, Paul, you are not here or there? I am already in Vegas and was waiting for you... you know what, I go now to "my place" and will have a coffee and a cigarette... you know my place Smile. Jan

Unfortunately... I had to miss out this year, Jan. I know the 'place' well Smile have a coffee and smoke for me mate!

See you next year!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Can't Make It To MindVention? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL