The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Ratio of self-workers to workers (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
JoeHohman
View Profile
Special user
Erie
638 Posts

Profile of JoeHohman
Hey, Roger -- I sent you a PM about a month ago regarding Gemini Twins patter. Just a heads-up.

Merry Christmas!
Crownhart
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of Crownhart
I use about 70% of SOH and 30% SW, but I'm going to get "Destination Zero" this January for some wild SW work. I've checked it out and can't wait to add it to my card work. I don't receive any compensation for the plug... just going to be a good book. I used to do all SOH in the military when I broke up card games. I worked with another gentleman who did all the disarming of the games, while I did fancy flourishes to keep the eyes on me. The money went into a company fund for picnics. The reason was to shut down games that took all the newly enlisted men's money. We would close the games quickly.
SinCIRCUSly,

Michael C. Crownhart
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
786 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Well said Vlad. I agree 100% with your post.
MScapes
View Profile
New user
New Brunswick, Canada
56 Posts

Profile of MScapes
My selection of effects is based on strength of effect and how the combination of effects fit together or fit a theme as a set. That said, it has changed over time and I'm currently about 20% SW. I usually start with a SW effect to ease into it and shake the nerves off if needed
Terrible Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
1973 Posts

Profile of Terrible Wizard
Many cool insights.

Any others? Smile
gvinson
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of gvinson
I would say when I do card tricks it is about 50/50 for me. Mainly because I don't do magic professionally just as a hobby. My best card tricks us SOH. But I have not mastered enough SOH card tricks to fill an evening.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All in the cards » » Ratio of self-workers to workers (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL