We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ESPoe & SPIRTS of the DEAD (149 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
steven-gibson
View Profile
Special user
Eastcoastspiritsessions.com
891 Posts

Profile of steven-gibson
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2015, Perkins wrote:
Good question passed along via PM: What are the measurements of a "stage-sized" card?

The larger deck of ESPoe cards, for higher visibility stage use, would be twice the size of a standard playing card: 3.5" x 5.75" (8.9cm x 14.6cm). I won't print as many SFX cards for this deck either. I'll take requests if you have an fav effect card, but it'll be more about the ESP side of the deck.

Many thanks!

Perkins

YES please, I would love to have the larger set also and would definitely buy that. Or better yet, how about an expensive ELITE version. Larger cards, lightly aged, and real blood spatter. Just a thought.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Having obsessed over these cards for the last few weeks, I am very excited to get the stage size cards, and I would gobble up an ELITE version also. I'll be sending the good Mr. Perkins a routine or two for the updated performance manual in the next day or so as well.

These cards are really fun to work with.

Once again, highly recommended.
viktorbc
View Profile
Special user
Baltimore
604 Posts

Profile of viktorbc
I have loved this effect since I first got it! Fantastic and clever.
VINCE WILSON

Bizarrist, Hypnotist and Paranormalist

Profile and more: www.vincewilsonmagic.com
www.poesmagic.com
The Dark Cabaret
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of The Dark Cabaret
Perkins, here we are again! Jim Magus showed them to me although he only had the 5 with him. These indeed look great. A wonderful offering great meeting you at ECSS!
The Dark Cabaret
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of The Dark Cabaret
Perkins, here we are again! Jim Magus showed them to me although he only had the 5 with him. These indeed look great. A wonderful offering great meeting you at ECSS!
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Thanks for the good words, fellas. Most appreciated. And Dark Cabaret, welcome, my friend!

There are some exciting and unexpected things on the horizon for ESPoe, including an updated deck manual with several top notch routines that you have absolutely *got* to try for yourself. Deadly ESPoe routines by celebrated authors and performers. It's 'The Amontillado' for certain. You'll just have to wait a bit longer, Fortunato.

The ESPoe "stage decks" are just in and, if you don't mind me saying so myself, they're beauties. They won't be up on Lebanon Circle for a week or two, but here's a sneak peek. (Original 'poker size' ESPoe for scale.)

gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1319 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
Beautiful work my friend
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions & Co Producer of Bizarre hauntings
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V,VI
Order of the Hexidic
Brynmore14
View Profile
Inner circle
The Séance Chamber
1812 Posts

Profile of Brynmore14
Perkins,

These look great. Great news about the extra routines too.
TH1
View Profile
Special user
Zombies beware! I have your heads on
590 Posts

Profile of TH1
I had the good fortune of seeing the "stage deck" version in person. They are beautiful. A great size not only for stage, but for "parlor" work as well. In fact, I may even prefer them for close-up in the long run, b/c the larger size makes the images that much more striking.
Beware of evil spirits...and depleted batteries! Smile
TheHauntedOne.com
Assembly11.com
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
These do indeed look great! Job well done Mr. Perkins!
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1477 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Awesome!
reese
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell
1265 Posts

Profile of reese
They look Tarot size. Or larger?
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Quote:
On Feb 8, 2015, reese wrote:
They look Tarot size. Or larger?

Larger than most tarot, I think. They're 3.5" x 5.75" (8.9cm x 14.6cm).
mcharisse
View Profile
Inner circle
York. PA
1217 Posts

Profile of mcharisse
Just when I think I've bought my last prop...
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3509 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2015, mcharisse wrote:

You only buy your last prop when it's bought from me; a metal, locking box.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Kynean
View Profile
New user
France
94 Posts

Profile of Kynean
A beautiful picture of awesome cards ! Superb, Sir !
Kynean
View Profile
New user
France
94 Posts

Profile of Kynean
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2015, weepinwil wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2015, mcharisse wrote:

You only buy your last prop when it's bought from me; a metal, locking box.

Just in case, do you provide this range of products in king size for big cards only ? Smile

Click here to view attached image.
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of Perkins

'The ESPoe Stage Decks' are almost here. Redesigned and twice the size of the original ESPoe. They're made for maximum impact up on the boards, in the parlour, or in person. They're mighty.

I'm excited to offer them, but not nearly as beside myself as I am to present the update to the manual, ESPoe Addendum Mortuorum.

Thirteen powerful new routines in The House of Poe. The ESPoe Addendum Mortuorum will go out with all new orders and soon be available to all owners and practitioners. For Free. Thirteen startling explorations into the mind and mystery of Edgar Allan Poe from friends within our vaults: An application of dark reading and strange sympathy from M.R. Darkness, a devastating illustration of Poe's influence by Chad C., and... eleven bizarre marvels called "ESPoe In Synch" by the legendary Jim Magus.

It's so good. I can't wait to share it with you.

Best,
Perkins
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
I'm not sure which is more huge - the new cards or the announcement about the expanded performance manual.
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3509 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Me either Matt, but I can hardly wait to see the new performance manual.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » ESPoe & SPIRTS of the DEAD (149 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL