The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Self-taught hypnotherapist admits vile act (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-......nce.html

Again someone using his abilities for the bad. This will surely open the discussion of trance state, free will during trance, etc.
Personally I think that the lady was in a state of relaxing daydreaming and she just woke up feeling the guy touching her.

What do you think?

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10618 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
This is exactly why the discussion of trance state, any debate about hypnosis, and hypnotherapy is against the guidelines of being discussed here. This is to be about hypnosis as entertainment. I saw nothing entertaining about that story and the direction you are trying to take with this post.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I think it has nothing to do with the performance of stage hypnosis and as such is not covered on this board.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Completely right gentlemens. Sorry. If a mod can delete this thread, please do it.

Best
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Self-taught hypnotherapist admits vile act (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL