The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Does anyone know this Charles Cameron effect...??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Syndrome
View Profile
Regular user
CANADIAN IMP
165 Posts

Profile of Syndrome
Hey folks,

I've posted this in the Crypt also as it reveals some of the workings. Maybe someone here can help me find this effect I'm looking for.

Here's the edited version:

I've been digging through the dungeon looking for an old Charles Cameron effect.

I had this prop made many years ago and I believe I first saw the routine in a small Charles Cameron booklet. But for the life of me, I can't remember which booklet it came from, or even if it was one of his effects.

I remember it being some type of reading routine where the stones on the pentacle each had a different meaning for a question asked by the sitter. Red was for Love, Green for Money, and so on.

The sitter would cover a stone with their thumb, while thinking of their question (and you had your back to them). They would replace it onto the table and you would pick it up, cupped in your hands. Bring it to your (fore)head to deduce their question, then answer it.

I've looked through my booklets, but haven't found it. I think I've looked through all the old bizarre books I have, but it's possible I missed it somewhere.

Does anyone out there know the effect I'm talking about? My memory is a little hazy about it, but I'm describing what I can remember. I'm pretty certain it was a Charles Cameron effect, but even then, I could be wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!

Best wishes,
Alex

Click here to view attached image.
Live well,
Laugh often,
Love always.

"Illusion is the first of all pleasures." -Voltaire (1694-1778)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Does anyone know this Charles Cameron effect...??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.39 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL