The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Children's magic vs. children's fun (12 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1653 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Quote:
On Jan 22, 2015, Starrpower wrote:
To clarify my previous post (quoted by Ricky): I think these can be very effective with kids. When I said I don't see them as children's effects, I meant I don't perceive them a strictly as "kid's tricks" in the way I see something like Run Rabbit Run.

Most tricks can be perform for children,again, it depends on the presentation. Take the (Chop Cup), with a little creative thinking it can be very funny trick for children 3 years or even 6 and 7 years old. I've featured it in my Day Care program for many years with great success.Another one is (The Mental Epic Slate).

Tricky Ricky
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1450 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
Tricky RIcky,

I'm a huge fan.

I am surprised, though, to hear that you use Mental Epic to entertain young children.

You are a very creative thinker who thinks "outside the box," so I guess if anyone could perform this trick successfully for children, it would be you.

Gerry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Children's magic vs. children's fun (12 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL