The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Name and Place by Bob Cassidy (44 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
mathmagic
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of mathmagic
Http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/4760

"Bob Cassidy is a genius"

"One of my strongest effects of the last 30 years" -Bob Cassidy

It's here. Bob Cassidy's signature effect. A flash of brilliance so inspired, that with careful study it can turn anyone into a master mind-reader. And if you already perform mind-reading, this could easily be your new finale.

HERE'S WHAT HAPPENS

1. 2 spectators each think of a name or place.
2. You're able to reveal their thoughts without any funny business.
3. Standing ovation.

* EASY TO LEARN
* NO CENTER-TEARS
* IN FACT NO PEEKING WHATSOEVER.

PROFESSIONALS: This is as good as mind-reading gets. And it can entertain anywhere from 2 to 2,000 people. It's bullet-proof, honed over thousands of real-world performances. Learn from the master himself as he teaches you all the wisdom he's picked up from performing this reputation-maker thousands of times.
shakuni
View Profile
Inner circle
1169 Posts

Profile of shakuni
Can anyone please post if we should buy it if we already own the routine from earlier releases of Mr. Cassidy. Any new updates in it? Thanks!
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Pure Perfection.

Myke
X
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2014, shakuni wrote:
Can anyone please post if we should buy it if we already own the routine from earlier releases of Mr. Cassidy. Any new updates in it? Thanks!

I agree. Is there any improvement to what has been release on Bob's DVD?

Ray
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Guys...its ten dollars, its bob cassidy...just get it..

you know you'll learn something from it regardless...just downloading mine...

support the master mentalist...
I've asked to be banned
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
It's worth $10 just to watch Bob perform it again. Smile
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
I'm thinking of something.. this just works in a stage right?
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
This can work just as well at a dinner party or bar. All you need is a few people.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2014, Magical Dimensions wrote:

Quote:
On Oct 16, 2014, shakuni wrote:

I agree. Is there any improvement to what has been release on Bob's DVD?

A simple question has been raised and one certainly expects at least a simple straightforward one word answer - YES or NO

Smile
P.S. I have utmost regard and respect for Bob, not only as one of the Great Master Mentalist of our time and a living legend but also as a good human being. And like many others, I too have been a great supporter of Bob. Said that:-

It does not mean that we, in a sense, try to humiliate and insult another member asking a question by taking the plea by saying – ‘Support the creator’, ‘It costs only a peanut’ etc etc. This, IMHO, is not in good taste and should not be done and should not be tolerated either. Thank you.
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
mathmagic
View Profile
New user
82 Posts

Profile of mathmagic
Once you have 2 people to write 2 different pieces of information, it's ok,
In my opinion I would perform close up for at least 5-10 people..
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
The video download is 42 minutes long. For £6 its a steal.

I'm very happy.

Myke
X
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Guys, in Bob's Penguin Lecture he teaches several new ideas on the routine. I take they are included in here, will watch this tonight and tell you all Smile
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
6157 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2014, Sashac wrote:

Guys, in Bob's Penguin Lecture he teaches several new ideas on the routine. I take they are included in here, will watch this tonight and tell you all Smile

I would say, for the mentalist, the following TWO Penguin LIVE Lectures are a MUST have. They are:-

Bob Cassidy LIVE

&

Richard Osterlind and Bob Cassidy LIVE

So much of years of knowledge and experience has been altruistically shared and imparted.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2014, Sashac wrote:

That sounds cool.... It looks like it came from his lecture.

As far as it only cost $10, and we should support the master is concern, some of us has a mortgage, car payment, wife and kids to support. $10 from a guy who lives by all himself is different from one who has a duty to others. I have the $10 plus more, but that doesn't negates the fact that money might be spent better on something else. I remember a time that all I had to spend per month on magic (toys) was somewhere between $10 and $20. I never forgot that time in my life and still think before I buy something. Yes, I love Bob's stuff and will get this. But like what happen when I did magic, I have so many things that are just sitting in my magic room. Lot most of you guys, we all have more things than we really need. We will never perform everything that we have.

Ray
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Thanks for reminding me about the Richard Osterlind & Bob Cassidy Live Lecture Ustaad. I'm off to purchase that too.

x
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
My point was, a lot of people buy all kinds of c**p for far more than $10 on a daily/weekly basis - what is it? the price of 3 cups of coffee or something? this is bob cassidy, you know how much value he gives on here and elsewhere, you know that you're going to be getting years of experience in the download...

hence me suggesting its a no brainer...

and yes, a lot of us do have mortgages, its not like its a rare thing is it...(found out today I've got four years left on mine - whooop!)

anyway- performance is 10 minutes long, within the first few seconds of the explanation bob says "some variations of the routine, which do not involve fire..."...

what they are, I don't know, cos I bought it when it was on special offer and not had chance to watch it all yet...

i'm giving into peer pressure so you guys can make a purchase...
I've asked to be banned
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Just watched it all. Its just great routine with some very good tips and alternate handling's.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Just paid for the Richard Osterlind & Bob Cassidy Live Lecture. looks great too.
Gourmet
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of Gourmet
This, as a stand alone routine, being advertised on a publicly searchable forum.

WTF?!

I'm not happy. Smile

"name/place" belongs in the "louvre" of mentalism and NOT sold separately.
Myke Phillips
View Profile
Inner circle
Myke Phillips
1213 Posts

Profile of Myke Phillips
Quote:
On Oct 16, 2014, Gourmet wrote:
This, as a stand alone routine, being advertised on a publicly searchable forum.

WTF?!

I'm not happy. Smile

"name/place" belongs in the "louvre" of mentalism and NOT sold separately.

This is a good point. Can this be moved downstairs ASAP?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Name and Place by Bob Cassidy (44 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL