The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Espionage wallet (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phoenicis
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Phoenicis
After what seems like days of research, reading the many many MANY helpful posts here giving advice on good all round wallets, I finally made my decision and ordered the Espionage Wallet. I pressed the BUY button and breathed a sigh of relief in my choice. Then, 10 minutes later I read a post I'd missed giving details on the Annihilation Wallet. Too late now but did I make the right choice?
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18823 Posts

Profile of IAIN
We don't know...we're not you...and we don't know who you are or what you like to perform...if it felt like a good choice for you at the time, it still is...
I've asked to be banned
Phoenicis
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Phoenicis
Thanks Iain, though my intention was to create a topic that might help others in weighing-up the pros and cons of the two wallets. Give that they both market themselves as all-round ctw & mentalist wallets of good quality and each can be used as a regular wallet, I thought this was valid. I'll give my thoughts on the Espionage Wallet after I've received it and used it a few times.
davidmag
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of davidmag
Phoenicis to calm you down the Espionage is a great wallet. I have lot of wallets,but I use Espionage frequently.
Phoenicis
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of Phoenicis
Thanks davidmag, feeling calm about it now... Smile
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1140 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I loved my espionage but ultimately went back to my SAW as it has the slimmer profile.

I do think the espionage is better for both magic and Mentalism - you have more options. For pure Mentalism though you may not need certain features..,
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
228 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Hi all , espionage is the only one I have and I can't compare but , my god I think it's brill wallet , what more could you want from another wallet that esp can't do ? For me it's a done deal happy camper with it , and loads room to put other stuff in it to and still use it to full potential , any new routines ye have come up with feel free to pm me for chat

Thanks
Freddan
View Profile
New user
Sweden
28 Posts

Profile of Freddan
I have the Espionage wallet and it is a good wallet. Unfortunately, It's too big for my jacket inside pocket.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1823 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Now that Alakazam has teamed up with Brian Brushwood I would be careful

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=218
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1104 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
Goodness ... this is an old thread.
But, as the thread name is called "Espionage Wallet" ... I must be in the right place?

I have made other posts within the MagicCafe about wallets.
Essentially because I am new to wallets and still searching for the "Holy Grail".

For what it is worth:
The Espionage wallet fits perfectly into my back trouser pocket.
And it is a hip pocket standard size wallet.

My every day wallet.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12068 Posts

Profile of John C
I could never get the espionage wallet out of my back pocket without holding my pants down with my left hand and pulling the wallet out with my right. I know.

So I got rid of it.

After a while I got an annihilation wallet. It’s. A great wallet nice leather.

One cool and seemingly unique thing about the annihilation is that every time I had a few more things it doesn’t seem like I did. The wallet seems to just take it and stay the same size. The same thickness. I don’t know if it’s the leather or some magic property.

But I like it.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
wulfiesmith
View Profile
Inner circle
Beverley, UK
1104 Posts

Profile of wulfiesmith
PM'd you ...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Mentally Speaking » » Espionage wallet (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL