The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Feces covered currency. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

innermind
View Profile
Regular user
suburban Detroit
154 Posts

Profile of innermind
Throughout the years I have heard that currency/bills are some of the most germ ridden items in our society. Well, I'm certain stories like the following will make people cringe at the thought of handling currency:

After dining in a local restaurant, three Ball State University football players in Muncie, Indiana had an idiotic friend in their party who smeared bills with feces in the restaurant's restroom, and then left the bills as a tip for the waitress.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/l......4382&c=y

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/teen-......29190594

Lowlife morons.

It's no wonder that disease spreads so quickly in our society.

David
"Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else." -Will Rogers
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20566 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Actually in our society it does not spread nearly as quickly as in many.

Stupid college kids. Go figure.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5022 Posts

Profile of landmark
Yes, it always kind of amazed me that disease doesn't spread more quickly given the prevalence of shared paper money. It reminds how much other factors come into play when discussing whether a person is going to get sick from being exposed to viruses or bacteria.
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2014, landmark wrote:
Yes, it always kind of amazed me that disease doesn't spread more quickly given the prevalence of shared paper money. .

Well, there's a reason for that, "disease" isn't as easily spread as the chicken littles would have you believe. Gotta sell ads on the "news" shows Ya Know.
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
173 Posts

Profile of R.S.
These guys' photos should be distributed to all the local restaurants and the staff at those restaurants should be encouraged to serve them the "chef's special" (if you get my drift) should they ever show up there. Enjoy your future dining experiences, boys! Smile

Ron
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Ya gota take the bad with the good.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/......ney.html
R.S.
View Profile
Regular user
CT one day I'll have
173 Posts

Profile of R.S.
"It is error only, and not truth, that shrinks from inquiry." Thomas Paine
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20566 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2014, Pecan_Creek wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 18, 2014, landmark wrote:
Yes, it always kind of amazed me that disease doesn't spread more quickly given the prevalence of shared paper money. .

Well, there's a reason for that, "disease" isn't as easily spread as the chicken littles would have you believe. Gotta sell ads on the "news" shows Ya Know.

Look at you and I all agreeing and stuff. Even with the quotation marks around news.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Better call He// and check the temp.

Although the quotes was referring to all "news",its all crap on networks and cable. Especially when it come to stuff like this.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20566 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
What qualifies for news of late is a much different definition than it used to be.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
Steve_Mollett
View Profile
Inner circle
Eh, so I've made
3010 Posts

Profile of Steve_Mollett
"Finster!! How many times did I tell you NOT TO PLAY WITH THE DIRTY MONEY?!?"
Author of: GARROTE ESCAPES
The absurd is the essential concept and the first truth.
- Albert Camus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Feces covered currency. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL