The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Resurrection Cemetery Gate Key (140 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
topherhester
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of topherhester
I'm hoping mine arrives any day now. Nothing yet! Was shipped on the 12th. Really looking forward to having a key I can hand someone with confidence. All of my other keys look too inauthentic. I'll be sure to post a review as I have several shows coming up!
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4184 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Mine arrived a few days ago. It's truly a work of art; perfectly balanced which allows for a very slow movement throughout. I can't wait to unveil it at my Hallowe'en séance this year.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
dunraven
View Profile
New user
Austin, TX
91 Posts

Profile of dunraven
Got in on the second batch. Very much looking forward to it. The performance manual is outstanding.
droubaille
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of droubaille
Hi,
I'm a new owner of this beautiful key.
I'm vey pleased with the mouvement it had in my own hand and can control it like a charm but I have some trouble with spectator's hand. Each spectator had different hand so I find difficult to find the good spot and speed turning (between turning not to fast and not to slow...).
Do you guys have some tips about that? (of course I have already read everything in the performance manual) Do you put it in the same position in there hand as in your?

Thanks a lot!
bobbyhasbun
View Profile
Loyal user
274 Posts

Profile of bobbyhasbun
Truly the best of its kind, by far. The second half of the turn, unlike all other haunted keys, defies gravity and feels like real magic in your hand.
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1355 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On Feb 9, 2017, droubaille wrote:
Hi,
I'm a new owner of this beautiful key.
I'm vey pleased with the mouvement it had in my own hand and can control it like a charm but I have some trouble with spectator's hand. Each spectator had different hand so I find difficult to find the good spot and speed turning (between turning not to fast and not to slow...).
Do you guys have some tips about that? (of course I have already read everything in the performance manual) Do you put it in the same position in there hand as in your?

Thanks a lot!


Sent you a PM as this is a discussion for the Crypt but I do not know if you have access there yet.

BC
Phasmologist
joemcdull
View Profile
Regular user
165 Posts

Profile of joemcdull
Quote:
On Feb 10, 2017, droubaille wrote:
Hi,
I'm a new owner of this beautiful key.
I'm vey pleased with the mouvement it had in my own hand and can control it like a charm but I have some trouble with spectator's hand. Each spectator had different hand so I find difficult to find the good spot and speed turning (between turning not to fast and not to slow...).
Do you guys have some tips about that? (of course I have already read everything in the performance manual) Do you put it in the same position in there hand as in your?

Thanks a lot!


I think putting alone the head line of the palm seems work good
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5002 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I have seen this on the web site but never read the advertisement because I just thought it was .... Uhh... Just a key for the haunted key routine. Now after reading this thread, boy was I wrong. This sounds really nice. Can't wait for the next batch.

Ray
droubaille
View Profile
New user
13 Posts

Profile of droubaille
Prof BC gave me some advises, I will try.
Thank you Joemcdull.
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
May the magic be with you
453 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1435 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Smile

For those interested, that routine makes use of Prof's key, but really any haunted key can be used. I just use Prof's because, well, there isn't a finer key on the market - especially if you want the moment to happen in their hands.
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

Contact: talkwithsudo@gmail.com
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of pawel
Just got newsletter from Dan about 10 sets in stock again. Well - it's 9 now Smile Can't wait! Reading Sudo's approach make me even more happy Smile
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
May the magic be with you
453 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
This key is a masterpiece. It's always on my desk and I play with it all the time. It’s a thousand times better than a stress ball!

Of course that isn't the main purpose of the key, but it's a great addition to its tremendously valuable magical properties! It keeps amazing me...
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
May the magic be with you
453 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
And apparently they are all gone already...
pawel
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of pawel
Wow so happy I ordered my set when only received newsletter. There were only 10 sets to be fair
“Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.”
Daisydog
View Profile
Regular user
138 Posts

Profile of Daisydog
I managed to get one today and it will be perfect for an upcoming gig at The Edinburgh Magic Festival in July. My event is called The Secret Room in the Writers Museum and I will have 16 performances over 4 days! Time now to craft a wee story around it!
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1433 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
I woke up at 7am pst to email from dan & went straight to his site to grab one, 10 don't last long.....all gone before I had that last chance 😔
Have to wait for a second hander when someone decides they no longer need they'ers.

Congrats to the lucky 10 😊
Roslyn
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
3404 Posts

Profile of Roslyn
Phew... Managed to secure one finally.

I'll be using it at the upcoming Tournament to celebrate the Wales Year of Legends in the North Wales town of Conwy (of which I am their jester).

I'm super excited about getting my hands on it.
The Magic Cafe account of The Conwy Jester, Erwyd le Fol formerly known as Roslyn Walker.
My home online
Join me on Facebook
Follow me on twitter
afinemesh
View Profile
Inner circle
Senseless gibberish that amounts to
2611 Posts

Profile of afinemesh
Quote:
On Apr 25, 2017, Merlinsmagic wrote:
I woke up at 7am pst to email from dan & went straight to his site to grab one, 10 don't last long.....all gone before I had that last chance 😔
Have to wait for a second hander when someone decides they no longer need they'ers.

Congrats to the lucky 10 😊


Right behind you, Mark!
"I've always been mental, I'm sure of it" Boris Pocus Smile


"Someday we'll look back on this and it will all seem funny". . .Bruce Springsteen
scottishpiper51
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
Raising an old thread from the dead:

Without saying too much, in "Devil's Disciple" (one of my favorite routines in the manual), mention is made of Marteau's method. This would significantly increase the impact of the routine. Would anyone be willing to PM me some pointers?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Resurrection Cemetery Gate Key (140 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL