The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Resurrection Cemetery Gate Key (145 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
scottishpiper51
View Profile
New user
98 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
BTW These are again available from Dan
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
May the magic be with you
477 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
This weekend we were in a very nice hotel that is packed with art. One of the 'installations' made me think of a chair test/haunted key routine. This may have potential. Just to stimulate thought.

We're going into a heatwave here. Cheers, Luc

actorcoop
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
I’ve had an antique key in my kit for L@na but also for a little set dressing for awhile now- I always wanted to make a haunted key work with it but try as I might I still get that big “flop” at the end. I saw that the Prof’s key is still available so I HAD to place my order, I couldn’t be more excited.

For being a long time admirer of both Dan AND Prof. BC’s work, this is my first purchase from either of them! I wish I had the funds to add RING to the cart too, but alas. This holiday season has afforded me but a modest, key-sized treat.
*I knew you were going to read this
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Smile
Bogbadger
View Profile
Elite user
Hookland
473 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
You won’t be disappointed actorcoop. It’s a little thing of beauty and it’s very smooth, you definitely don’t get a flop.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3289 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Great choice
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
OddFellow
View Profile
New user
USA
31 Posts

Profile of OddFellow
Looks like it sold out again.
actorcoop
View Profile
Loyal user
293 Posts

Profile of actorcoop
Quote:
On Dec 29, 2019, OddFellow wrote:
Looks like it sold out again.

Oops, that may have been me ¯_(ツ)_/¯ haha

I just read through the manual- excellent material, and it’s validated my decision even more. Amongst my witch circles in Denver there is much ado about Greek deities... I’m really wanting to weave this into a story about Hecate- keyholder to the underworld, Goddess of the crossroads.
*I knew you were going to read this
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4278 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
I've gone through many a key, and RCGK is simply the BEST key available. The next time another batch becomes available, grab yours while you can.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
pikat
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of pikat
I like the key, thank you for this beautiful object.

But, I have sometime an issue to put the key on the right place on the spectator hands.

Do you have some tips to put it on the right place, without too many try ?
Thanks
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3289 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2020, pikat wrote:

But, I have sometime an issue to put the key on the right place on the spectator hands.

Thanks

I never use the spectator's hand. I use my hand only. Takes guess work out and stops the fidgeting. It is just as effective in my opinion.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2431 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:

Thanks

You place the key on the spectator's hand the same place you put it on yours. Not really sure of the history but my grandmother was doing this effect in the early 1900's which she learned from her mother. She taught me her use for the key and it is nothing like what we see today. Just some food for thought.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
pikat
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of pikat
Quote:
On Jan 10, 2020, Steven Conner wrote:
Quote:

Thanks

You place the key on the spectator's hand the same place you put it on yours. Not really sure of the history but my grandmother was doing this effect in the early 1900's which she learned from her mother. She taught me her use for the key and it is nothing like what we see today. Just some food for thought.

Best

Steve

Thank-you
Albrecht
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Albrecht
Will these become available again in the near future?
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Dan at Lebanon Circle releases a few every couple of months. Maybe you can send him an email. Cheers, Luc
Albrecht
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Albrecht
Thanks for the feedback Delimbeau, I'll contact the gentlemen at Lebanon Circle and look into it.
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
437 Posts

Profile of scolman
There are some available at Lebanon Circle again https://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/collecti......gate-key I just ordered mine - love the performance ideas in the PDF from Prof BC.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Resurrection Cemetery Gate Key (145 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL