The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Ultra tube (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Hondo88
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Hondo88
Put my name on the list. Thanks for the info.
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
Hey Folks,

Just to clarify once again.

Simply signing up for the newsletter/mailing list, is NOT the same thing as being on the "First to be Contacted" list for the second runs of a particular product like the zig zag cig or Ultra tube.

As I have stated before you must send and email to Tenyo elite and state you would like to be added on the "first to be contacted" list for second run and specify which item.

Then once the second run is ready and in this case we are nearing the completion of the second and final run of 50 zig zags, we will contact the first 50 people on this list and give them 48 hours to make the purchase (this way it's fair for those in other time zones). If after 48 hours there are still units available then we will contact the remaing people on this list, if there are any, in the order we received the list request, and allow them to buy up any remaining units. If after that there are still units available they will be offered to the public at that time.
We will also limit these final runs to just one unit per customer.
This should statisfy the serious buyers and our loyal customers who missed out on the first run of the item(s) they wanted.

And finally, simply posting here that you want to be on the list will not get you on the list. I am not in charge of these lists, and the ones who are do not frequent this forum as regularly as I do. Also do not send me personal emails or PMs, Please send the request to be placed on the list(s) to the email address on the Tenyo Elite website: info@tenyoelite.com or alternatively sales@tenyoelite.com

Thanks

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tenyo Elite » » Ultra tube (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL