We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Your info in PayPal (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
OK Bizarre ones...Do the people you do business with a BIG favor...Make sure your RETURN ADDRESS is updated and accurate in PayPal. When expensive items don't show up at your door and you inquire and then find out you had the WRONG address in PayPal (which I and others use to ship items to!!) and then you say "oops" and I get put in the position of having to make and send those items again at my expense for item and shipping...well...that kinda falls short of happiness....yours and mine. And I want my buyers to be HAPPY!
If you move, please check and update your PayPal info.

Cheers.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
RicHeka
View Profile
Inner circle
3999 Posts

Profile of RicHeka
Absolutely right on the mark Doug! Thank-you for posting that. It is really easy to edit, update, and make certain the shipping information is correct @ Paypal.

Rich
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Your info in PayPal (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL