The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Rogue's Wallet (27 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
seanksutton
View Profile
Veteran user
331 Posts

Profile of seanksutton
Hello everyone!
I recently saw a trailer for this magic utility wallet that Brian Brushwood, from Scamschool, and Peter Nardi, from Alakazam Magic, have teamed up to make. As of today, this wallet is priced at $174.99 and I was wondering if this is even a good wallet or if there are any alternative wallets that any of you suggest.
The wallet includes:
Card to Wallet
Peek device
Multiple Outs
Switching wallet
Index system
Here is a video about the wallet with some performances: http://youtu.be/Yo3lpms3dZQ
And here is the scam school website to buy the wallet: http://www.scamstuff.com/products/the-rogues-wallet
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1536 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Not another one! It's turning into 'Night of the living magic wallets' horror film around here!
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2306 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Lets see... card to wallet is Real Mans. A Shogun and and some pockets... And it has laser numbers. I begin to feel I don't charge enuff.
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
3700 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
Sorry but the wallet looks awful with all of those symbols that seem to have been made in area 51 not to mention it looks very big and thick.
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Wow not the kind of thing I wanted put out there on a rather mainstream web series.

Sign of the times I suppose.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1768 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Brian Brushwood ohh yes that's the guy that exposed to the world the workings of the invisible deck , why would Alakazam want to get involved with him , looks like peter has sold out big time with this project
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1009 Posts

Profile of Sashac
This is the exact same thing as the infinity, exactly the same but the leather is better and softer.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1768 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2014, Sashac wrote:
This is the exact same thing as the infinity, exactly the same but the leather is better and softer.

Guess It was not made in Sweat Shop in Thailand otherwise Tony Curtis would be along with his sales pitch
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Oooh, Jack.... Smile
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3894 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
And for the record, Brian Whasisface seems like a textbook psychopath. Mesmerising, for all the wrong reasons.

Very saddened that Peter N has had anything to do with this.
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3054 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
I'm also somewhat surprised that Peter would team up with a magic exposer. Maybe he was unaware of Mr Brushwood's past form.
TheGingerWizard
View Profile
Special user
622 Posts

Profile of TheGingerWizard
At least if nobody likes the magic you have your credit card knife? What is that all about?
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1768 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2014, Martin Pulman wrote:
I'm also somewhat surprised that Peter would team up with a magic exposer. Maybe he was unaware of Mr Brushwood's past form.

Unless you have been living under a rock for the last 3 months I can not see how you could not know about Mr Brushwood's past form (its been everywhere!)

also strange normally one mention of Alakazam and peter is on the Café like a whippet but no sign of him this time !
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I always thought Brian's Scam School had it's place; teaching simple tricks and bar bets to layman...some of whom will be come more interested in magic and go looking for the real work. However, I strongly disagree with teaching, and now selling tried and true methods used by professional entertainers under the premise to "scam" someone. Yes, magicians and gamblers have swapped techniques for decades, but I don't think it's ever been mass-marketed quite like this before, and especially with that word...scam.
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
And it's ugly too. He says it's fashionable. If THAT'S fashion, I'll gladly stick with what I have.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11889 Posts

Profile of John C
This is a dumb wallet. Bad business move in my opinion for nardi. Like has been said brushwood had his niche why would nardi want to put his name on it. I'll have second thoughts myself on purchasing anything from peter.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11889 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Oct 22, 2014, JackMagic wrote:
Quote:
On Oct 21, 2014, Martin Pulman wrote:

Unless you have been living under a rock for the last 3 months I can not see how you could not know about Mr Brushwood's past form (its been everywhere!)

also strange normally one mention of Alakazam and peter is on the Café like a whippet but no sign of him this time !

Exactly jack!
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1129 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
I understand what he is trying to do and do think his success is somewhat deserved...scam school was much more about "bar bets" when it started... really fun stuff back then.

But the attitude in the video disappointed me a bit...like when he was doing Hollywood or Bust, couldn't get the movie, and then SO CASUALLY just revealed the Actor... the body language, the expression, the attitude - just made it obvious a peek was involved...why not TRY to add some mystery???

Those guys watching didn't even look like they ASKED to know more about the wallet...he's just showing it off so casually...i don't know, I just find it so deflating...
Chaz93
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1456 Posts

Profile of Chaz93
Who would buy this, considering that it's exposed right in the youtube video? Plus, anything with Brian Brushwoods name on it should be avoided.
Markymark
View Profile
Inner circle
1536 Posts

Profile of Markymark
Gullible children with rich parents will buy it.It's not really fair to call them gullible considering the pressure advertising puts
their young minds under.
''In memory of a once fluid man,crammed and distorted by the classical mess'' -Bruce Lee
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Rogue's Wallet (27 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL