The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Amazing Johnathan (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Zuke
View Profile
Veteran user
352 Posts

Profile of Zuke
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Johnathan publicly revealed his condition back in March of this year. In late June he performed what he said would be his last shows at the Magic Castle.
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3429 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
That is very sad. I saw his show several times in Vegas... I laughed until it hurt! He brought much laughter to this world.... I cannot think of a better legacy.
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1342 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Lots of people make the spelling mistake, including myself for many years. From an old Genii forum, (where Pete Biro corrected another mis-speller); John (as everyone called him) didn't want to be called "the Amazing John" and lengthened it for the stage. If there are other anecdotes or corrections, all should be welcome. Lynn
lynnef
View Profile
Inner circle
1342 Posts

Profile of lynnef
Speaking of the Amazing Johnathan, as noted in a banner in the Café today, he's still got the magic mojo as 2018 closes. Lynn
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Amazing Johnathan (5 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL