The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Woody Pittman has passed (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5931 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Woody was so amazingly talented. A real presence on stage. The true embodiment of joy for life. What a loss for the world.
Jef Eaton
View Profile
Special user
526 Posts

Profile of Jef Eaton
He had a great simple human character that was wonderful to watch on stage. A nice guy too. A big loss for magic.
kandumagic.com
<BR>jjeaton@aol.com
<BR>Creator of what my Mom thinks are the funniest kid show props around!
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Woody was a funny, inventive, and warm gentleman. His passing is sad loss to our little community.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10960 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
He wi;l be missed sorry to hear this bad news
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1123 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Man, he was such a cool guy to chat with on Saturday mornings when he was working behind the counter at Hollywood Magic back in the day. What a loss. My condolences to his family.
Gerry Walkowski
View Profile
Inner circle
1450 Posts

Profile of Gerry Walkowski
I never met the man, but I was a huge fan. I especially enjoyed the recent articles about him and character development in MAGIC that ran a few months ago.

How old was he when he died?

Gerry
RKappe
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of RKappe
Woody was 54. He was one of my closest friends. I miss him terribly. Definitely one of a kind.
BeachCat
View Profile
New user
Vegas Baby!
54 Posts

Profile of BeachCat
I mentioned Woody and one of his performances to a friend the other day and was told that he had passed. I thought he had to be mistaken because Woody was so young. So sad to hear of this loss. I loved his gentle character and his fantastic magic. He will be missed.
Greg Arce
View Profile
Inner circle
6732 Posts

Profile of Greg Arce
Woody was a great guy and a fantastic magician. I really loved the times I hung out with him. He was funny and smart and creative. Unfortunately many will now not see some of the stuff he was working on.

I miss that guy. He made me laugh and he amazed me with his brilliant presentations and ideas for standard effects. He was one of the good guys.

Greg
One of my favorite quotes: "A critic is a legless man who teaches running."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Woody Pittman has passed (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL