The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Heinz Minten-Pinto Showgirl, Girlfriend, Etc... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
I am interested in some effects at www.heinzmintenmagic.com -

-Pinto Showgirl
-Girlfriend
-Frenzy
-X-posed, Wayne Dobson
-No Chance, Wayne Dobson

Can anyone provide any info on any of these effects? Especially Pinto Showgirl and/or Girlfriend?

Thanks
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
I'm still wondering if anyone has any info about Heintz Minten. Any experiences with any of these products or would you at least be willing to share an opinion?
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
The Pinto showgirl is an old effect, if I remember correctly it used to be just cards that were supplied. The basic effect was that revealed a card by showing the picture of a girl holding the card back towards the audience claiming that this was the selected card. After some byplay you turned the photo around to show the back of the girl and the face of the card so they could see it was the right card.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Tim Friday
View Profile
Elite user
483 Posts

Profile of Tim Friday
Quote:
On Dec 10, 2014, george1953 wrote:
The Pinto showgirl is an old effect, if I remember correctly it used to be just cards that were supplied. The basic effect was that revealed a card by showing the picture of a girl holding the card back towards the audience claiming that this was the selected card. After some byplay you turned the photo around to show the back of the girl and the face of the card so they could see it was the right card.

Thanks George, so then it is just a fun and risque gag to reveal a card?
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5941 Posts

Profile of george1953
Yep, you got it. I don't know what/if the wallet adds ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Deckless! » » Heinz Minten-Pinto Showgirl, Girlfriend, Etc... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL