The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Good Samaritan test? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
Hi, all. I am doing some testing of a different version of my routine, Good Samaritan (previously published in my book 777). I am looking for some people who haven't bought the book to Skype with and do a few tests in a safe environment where I can learn from failure. If anyone is interested, my Skype is rdddvl.
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2014, RedDevil wrote:
Hi, all. I am doing some testing of a different version of my routine, Good Samaritan (previously published in my book 777). I am looking for some people who haven't bought the book to Skype with and do a few tests in a safe environment where I can learn from failure. If anyone is interested, my Skype is rdddvl.

ANOTHER version!?

;)
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I will show it to you, Maddy...Smile I want to make sure it works like I planned first, so I want to test it on some people who will see it fresh...Are you still performing this?
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Quote:
On Oct 26, 2014, RedDevil wrote:
I will show it to you, Maddy...Smile I want to make sure it works like I planned first, so I want to test it on some people who will see it fresh...Are you still performing this?

I am. Just the other day actually. Someone asked if I could show them something without cards hehe
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
I haven't bought the book (yet). I'll add you now.
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
Honest Deceptions
View Profile
New user
Australia
60 Posts

Profile of Honest Deceptions
Have to look into the book...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Good Samaritan test? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL