The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Great time of year. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20539 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I love this. World Series Baseball, Hockey, Basketball, Football all on. Even NASCAR!

Yes my Direct TV bill is a bit high this time of year but it rocks.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16236 Posts

Profile of tommy
Well the TVs today are great for watching sport compared to old the days. Over here it's like posh sports in the summertime and like working class sports in the winter.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Mr. Mystoffelees
View Profile
Inner circle
I haven't changed anyone's opinion in
3621 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mystoffelees
Hail, I thought you were going to wax philosophy about the pretty leaves, Ichabod Crane, Thanksgiving, start of the Holidays, election day, etc...
Also known, when doing rope magic, as "Cordini"
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
16236 Posts

Profile of tommy
Boxing Day is the first day after Christmas here, which quite a sports day. Once upon a time a horse called Good Friday fell on Boxing day. Guys and dolls come out on Boxing day, looking to recoup the money they have spent at Christmas. It's quite funny watching them tying to hustle each other the day after Christmas.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Great time of year. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL