The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Rocket launch tonight ! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
There's a rocket launch going off tonight at Wallops flight Facility in Virginia. It was canceled last night because a sail boat was in the safety zone. This rocket is sending supplies to the Space Station. I live in PA. so I'll have to look toward the southern horizon toward Virginia. I saw one go off several months ago and it was amazing ! You can't miss it because it's a pretty impressive display.
Click on this link and you can watch the live feed of the launch on your smart phone. http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/#.VE7QNoj3aK0 .After the launch I'll be able to see it in two to four minutes in PA.
I was watching for the rocket to go off last night but it was canceled. I did see the International Space Station fly overhead while waiting for the rocket to go off, that was pretty cool.
There's also an app. for showing where the space station is in orbit. I'ts free at the apple store under ISS Spotter. It'll show you what time it will travel over your location.
P.S
If you find this helpful please send five dollars to my pay pal account to cover my expenses. :0)
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11159 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
~michael baker
The Magic Company
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Tell me about it, no one sent me any money!
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Rocket launch tonight ! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL