The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Another voice for Outlaw Effects (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
This cloth sounds very cool. Is there a link to a thread or a site somewhere where I could see it?
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I have PM'ed you....

Let's not derail this thread anymore.

The best book test that I have from Outlaw is ...... Wait for it........ Reflections. It is a hard hitting test conditions book test. It looks real and plays sooooooo amazing.
Plus it fits in your shirt pocket.

Best
Ray
bartleby
View Profile
Veteran user
361 Posts

Profile of bartleby
Since starting this thread I have also received the full Carney Deck. It is magnificent.
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2015, bartleby wrote:
Since starting this thread I have also received the full Carney Deck. It is magnificent.

Oh my, you are hooked..........

Welcome to the other side.....

Ray
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1626 Posts

Profile of Darkness
Outlaw is our leader in the dark....
THE SUPERNATURAL ILLUSIONIST & EFFECTS CREATOR WWW.MRDARKNESS.COM
gostone23
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of gostone23
The outlaw party in the south with Rick and Vic at ECSS was a great time. They were extremely generous and seemed like great guys.They regaled us with lots of info about what they do and their products which are incredible. They also answered all the questions we asked and hung out. It was great. Thanks Rick and Vic...

Any chance the fireworks I heard Sat night were yours?

-Robert
PhiltheBear
View Profile
New user
Southampton, UK
72 Posts

Profile of PhiltheBear
I've got several Outlaw effects too. BUT - I'm seriously thinking of letting one go as (although it's possibly the best book test I've ever seen) it doesn't now work with stuff I'm doing. Yes, it's Phantoms. However, before I sell it I'm mindful that the secrets deserve to be kept within those 'in the know', so I'm unlikely to put it on ebay for example. The question is - if I list it through the Café should it go in 'effects' or 'books'?
--

PhiltheBear
Unusualist
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1511 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Effects.
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Special user
502 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
If you use the word "book" in your subject line, make sure you put "book text" instead. I've had a couple Dopps threads moved to the incorrect books forum because of that.
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
"Book test" he meant. Not "text". Smile
PROF BC
View Profile
Inner circle
1445 Posts

Profile of PROF BC
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2015, PhiltheBear wrote:
I've got several Outlaw effects too. BUT - I'm seriously thinking of letting one go as (although it's possibly the best book test I've ever seen) it doesn't now work with stuff I'm doing. Yes, it's Phantoms. However, before I sell it I'm mindful that the secrets deserve to be kept within those 'in the know', so I'm unlikely to put it on ebay for example. The question is - if I list it through the Café should it go in 'effects' or 'books'?

And you are welcome to mention when you post that I will completely support and assist your buyer; as I do with all of my effects, I offer support to anyone purchasing on the secondary market as if they purchased directly from me. (Although I marketed Phantoms through Outlaw, it is exclusively my effect, not Outlaw's.)

Thank you for not putting it on ebay--goodness only knows what would happen to it there! Let me know how I might be able to assist you in finding your Phantoms a good home.

Best,
BC
Phasmologist
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
[quote]On Jan 20, 2015, PhiltheBear wrote:
I've got several Outlaw effects too. BUT - I'm seriously thinking of letting one go as (although it's possibly the best book test I've ever seen) it doesn't now work with stuff I'm doing. Yes, it's Phantoms. However, before I sell it I'm mindful that the secrets deserve to be kept within those 'in the know', so I'm unlikely to put it on ebay for example. The question is - if I list it through the Café should it go in 'effects' or 'books'? [/qu

Contact steven-gibson, a Café member.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2015, PROF BC wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 20, 2015, PhiltheBear wrote:

And you are welcome to mention when you post that I will completely support and assist your buyer; as I do with all of my effects, I offer support to anyone purchasing on the secondary market as if they purchased directly from me. (Although I marketed Phantoms through Outlaw, it is exclusively my effect, not Outlaw's.)

Thank you for not putting it on ebay--goodness only knows what would happen to it there! Let me know how I might be able to assist you in finding your Phantoms a good home.

Best,
BC

Just want to clarify that we at outlaw do give all direct outlaw buyers a lifetime service plan on our high tech props at no cost to them. We do not give lifetime service to buyers on the secondary market. If you buy a very expensive second hand prop with high tech werks inside, you should think about what you will do if something goes wrong Smile We will repair or fix it, but second hand buyers of electronics will pay shipping both ways and repair costs.

I too have always given second hand buyers advice and tips on performing and maintaining their props even though they were bought on the secondary market.

BTW, no one does Hamlet Like Prof. B.C.!

Rick
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Chad C.
View Profile
Inner circle
1522 Posts

Profile of Chad C.
Does hamlet while keeping timing with a screen behind him. Very impressive.
Kuroth
View Profile
Veteran user
Deep In the Heart of Texas
315 Posts

Profile of Kuroth
Hi Rick.. Sent you a PM about more great stuff I have purchased this week from Outlaw.. Could you give me a update on my orders. Smile I know you said you guys were at a show this past weekend.. Welcome back.. Smile

Thanks!
Chapter 18 (Member circa 1938)
The Dark Cabaret
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of The Dark Cabaret
Top notch product, top notch customer service...from Outlaw and Prof BC!
Uninvited
View Profile
New user
Chicago
64 Posts

Profile of Uninvited
I'm anxiously awaiting delivery of some Outlaw Effect items having already received Luna and a Dark Dawn Tarot and so far I'm very impressed! I seem to have quite willingly ingested the red pill!

BTW, Ray? Could you shoot me a PM about your cloths? Sounds like something I would be most interested in!
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
By far, Outlaw Effects has some of the best customer service I've ever experienced in the last 17 years as a magik consumer (along with Chris Gould/Alchemy Moon and Bobby Hasbun). I appreciate Rick and am grateful to him for all the hard work, time, effort and energy he puts into his products and his business. He is such an asset to our community and is greatly appreciated for his thinking, unique ideas, visionary outlook, and splendid contributions to the world of Bizarre Magik and Mentalism. Emphatically, I look forward to continuing to purchase from Rick and OE in the future (as well as all those who provide excellent customer service).
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
Nyama Possessor
View Profile
Veteran user
Under the Shade Tree
322 Posts

Profile of Nyama Possessor
Ray, if you happen to read this, please PM me regarding your reading cloths as well, I'm interested in checking them out too. Thanks in advance.
The Honorable NYAMA POSSESSOR

Co-Founder & Co-Creator of MAGICAL REALISM, Owner of ANCESTRAL REALM PRODUCTIONS

* 17 Year Member of the Shadow Network * ICBM Alumnus *

Creator/Author of SUMMONING RUMI and numerous other underground proprietary releases...
Books, routines and tools coming soon, available only and exclusively at www.AlchemyMoon.com
252life
View Profile
Inner circle
Ninth Circle, Hades
3253 Posts

Profile of 252life
Quote:
On Jan 15, 2015, Magical Dimensions wrote:
I have PM'ed you....

Let's not derail this thread anymore.

The best book test that I have from Outlaw is ...... Wait for it........ Reflections. It is a hard hitting test conditions book test. It looks real and plays sooooooo amazing.
Plus it fits in your shirt pocket.

Best
Ray

100% agree.
Also, try using a PSI-Card for a bookmark if you have one... Smile
I found it to be a great bridge between effects, and useful so the Spec keeps his entery handy (No fun if they have to re look up the symbol for instence). Also minimizes people from suspecting info is gathered depending on where they hold a page open.
Look for all the world like you're counting the brain cells in his cranium.

-Theodore Annemann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Another voice for Outlaw Effects (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL