The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ APPearing Soon... Ľ Ľ City Prediction by SOMA (29 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Can anyone help? Bought the app on January but donít remember how to get instructions on it. Anyone help? Thanks!
Eaden Marti
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Eaden Marti
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, MarkinMadison wrote:
Can anyone help? Bought the app on January but donít remember how to get instructions on it. Anyone help? Thanks!


Swipe down on the home screen with three fingers.
Want me to read your mind? Try the "Interactive" section on here: www.eadenmarti.com!
MarkinMadison
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of MarkinMadison
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, Eaden Marti wrote:
Quote:
On Sep 15, 2018, MarkinMadison wrote:
Can anyone help? Bought the app on January but donít remember how to get instructions on it. Anyone help? Thanks!


Swipe down on the home screen with three fingers.


Thank you!!!
Eaden Marti
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Eaden Marti
I would love to hear peopleís ideas and routines they use City Prediction for! Letís start a creative conversation!
Want me to read your mind? Try the "Interactive" section on here: www.eadenmarti.com!
avimag51
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of avimag51
Is spectator's phone must be IOS , or can be Android as well ?
amirb401
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of amirb401
Hey guys ! for those who still own it know from the past if its possible..
I have an android as my everyday carry phone but I do have an iphone laying around ..
If this needs only setup for account or "site" used then I can buy it on my old iphone and keep him at the drawer..

Or do I must have the iphone with me for preperation work ?

in summary, do I need to buy the app only to set it for use later on, or do I need it with me for performance?
Because if I only need it for set up I can set it up with a different phone and still use my android!
Thanks for answering, looking forward to hear.
Eaden Marti
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Eaden Marti
Quote:
On Oct 31, 2018, amirb401 wrote:
Hey guys ! for those who still own it know from the past if its possible..
I have an android as my everyday carry phone but I do have an iphone laying around ..
If this needs only setup for account or "site" used then I can buy it on my old iphone and keep him at the drawer..

Or do I must have the iphone with me for preperation work ?

in summary, do I need to buy the app only to set it for use later on, or do I need it with me for performance?
Because if I only need it for set up I can set it up with a different phone and still use my android!
Thanks for answering, looking forward to hear.


You need an iPhone with you to perform it, so I best if you regularly use an iPhone anyways!
Want me to read your mind? Try the "Interactive" section on here: www.eadenmarti.com!
Eaden Marti
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Eaden Marti
Anyone know how to re-login after being logged out of the app?
Want me to read your mind? Try the "Interactive" section on here: www.eadenmarti.com!
Rooster
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Rooster
Anyone having or have had intermittent issues with his app?

The last couple of times Iíve performed this Iíve turned over the spectators phone to find....well not what should be there.
I performed this on my girlfriend when I first purchased it and it worked on her phone perfectly. Then after trying again yesterday (on her same phone) it didnít work.

Iíve emailed the developer so will wait and see what they say, but just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this. Massively annoying as when it works itís killer!
Rooster
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Rooster
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2018, Rooster wrote:
Anyone having or have had intermittent issues with his app?

The last couple of times Iíve performed this Iíve turned over the spectators phone to find....well not what should be there.
I performed this on my girlfriend when I first purchased it and it worked on her phone perfectly. Then after trying again yesterday (on her same phone) it didnít work.

Iíve emailed the developer so will wait and see what they say, but just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this. Massively annoying as when it works itís killer!


UPDATE:

Having heard back from Peter it turns out there was a slight issue with the app. He was kind enough to send me an updated tester version, which I was able to do some tests on and thankfully this has now sorted the issue with the main app!

Very quick and brilliant customer service from the developer, which canít be said for a few apps these days.
Eaden Marti
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of Eaden Marti
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2018, Rooster wrote:
Quote:
On Dec 2, 2018, Rooster wrote:
Anyone having or have had intermittent issues with his app?

The last couple of times Iíve performed this Iíve turned over the spectators phone to find....well not what should be there.
I performed this on my girlfriend when I first purchased it and it worked on her phone perfectly. Then after trying again yesterday (on her same phone) it didnít work.

Iíve emailed the developer so will wait and see what they say, but just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this. Massively annoying as when it works itís killer!


UPDATE:

Having heard back from Peter it turns out there was a slight issue with the app. He was kind enough to send me an updated tester version, which I was able to do some tests on and thankfully this has now sorted the issue with the main app!

Very quick and brilliant customer service from the developer, which canít be said for a few apps these days.


So will this be an update that is released to the AppStore soon, do you know?
Want me to read your mind? Try the "Interactive" section on here: www.eadenmarti.com!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ APPearing Soon... Ľ Ľ City Prediction by SOMA (29 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL