The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Penns Mystery Solved (131 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Don't own Paragon but I know of it and, for me, I prefer Mystery Solved. The angle issues are insignificant and I like the fact that the card can be immediately handed out. The box shouldn't be the focus so whether it's examinable or not is irrelevant to me.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
jackaboy
View Profile
Veteran user
universities aren't interested in my
302 Posts

Profile of jackaboy
I too believe Mystery Solved is better
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1771 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
Quote:
On Jun 5, 2016, Cameron Francis wrote:
Don't own Paragon but I know of it and, for me, I prefer Mystery Solved. The angle issues are insignificant and I like the fact that the card can be immediately handed out. The box shouldn't be the focus so whether it's examinable or not is irrelevant to me.

Hi Cameron,

The angles aren't insignificant when you ask someone to hold onto the box; or if you want to place it on an upturned wineglass or bottle in the middle of a table, or even just in the middle of a table. Also, when the box is on their hand, people will take a look at the box. If they want to with mine, they are more than welcome. None of these issues are a problem.

I also hand out the card immediately after the reveal and I know full well your technical ability and magical nous is way, way, way above the basic level required to clean up with Paragon 3D. If you do a bill s***** using a you-know-what you are more than equipped to clean up and it's also easier. After all, with Paragon 3D yard getting rid of some hinging they don't know exists at a moment they don't care.

Cheers,
Jon
Creator of iconic magic that you will want to perform.
The Silent Treatment, The Pain Game, Paragon 3D, Double Back, Destination Box and more.
Available at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
MitchC
View Profile
Elite user
Can't believe I only have
415 Posts

Profile of MitchC
Ok, sorry to dig this up, but what are the thoughts on this now vs, say the Vision Box ?
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
6750 Posts

Profile of videoman
Much prefer Vision Box.
If you compare Vision Box to Clarity Box to Jon Allen's box to Mystery Solved. MS isn't bad but it will likely be your least favorite.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Penns Mystery Solved (131 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL