The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bill Montana Interview (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Profile of MentalistCreationLab
On Tuesday November 11th, 2014 at 1PM eastern time here in the US I will be doing a live online interview Q&A session/partical lecture hosted by Alex Borton over at Believe in Magic Place. This event is free. For those who are working during the time of this talk I will try to remember to post a link to the recording following the event. Otherwise hope some of you can join me during the live Q&A.

Feel free to send me any question you would like me to talk about in more detail and I will try to answer as many of these during the interview as time allows.

Thanks
Bill
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

The above mentioned free event is in about 2 hours form now. At this special event I will be taking and answering some questions about my work and we may even get time to talk about a few newer concepts as well.
Decomposed
View Profile
Eternal Order
High Desert
12035 Posts

Profile of Decomposed
Thank you for your contributions Bill..... Smile
Godzilla
View Profile
Inner circle
Tied & Untied Witches on
5316 Posts

Profile of Godzilla
Quote:
On Nov 12, 2014, Decomposed wrote:
Thank you for your contributions Bill..... Smile

Nicely put !
"If you watch Godzilla backwards, it's about a big ass lizard who helps rebuild a half burnt-down city, then moonwalks back into the ocean"
Natural Mystic
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
502 Posts

Profile of Natural Mystic
Bill Montana LIVE Q&A Believe In Magic Place
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht-ewwL14ps
"You never change the existing reality by
fighting it. Instead, create a new model that
makes the old one obsolete."
-- R. Buckminster Fuller
CarlZen
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of CarlZen
Bill is simply brilliant!
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
2948 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
I agree with CarlZen.

This is the kind of approach to mentalism I believe must be further embraced by the community.

For those starting out, listen to as much as you can, kids, but also listen to Bill. Carefully.
MentalistCreationLab
View Profile
Inner circle
1527 Posts

Thanks Guys we started off with few technical issues so the Q&A starts about 16 min in if your watching the unedited version where Alex was on line live killing time before I could get back in to the system.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bill Montana Interview (3 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL