The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Doc Eason/ Paul Harris (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Doc Eason LIVE is now available Reel Magic ON Demand....
Also Issue #1 Paul Harris available now too.....Smile

All 39 issues on line
It's $5 Best deal in magic today.

Chris Capehart in 2 weeks.....I will give you the date in a few days

Koz
pepka
View Profile
Inner circle
Uh, I'm the one on the right.
5041 Posts

Profile of pepka
I joined over the weekend. $5 a month is really the best deal on magic!
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Preston, England
382 Posts

Profile of Funnybaldbloke
Reel Magic just keeps getting better and better!

When will the full version of the John Gaughan workshop tour be available?
Tomorrow's bottom of the bill...Today!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
As soon as we can get it done. We're a very small company....not many working on this stuff....
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Preston, England
382 Posts

Fair enough!

Thanks for the great work Kozmo 😄
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Sure
JollyGreenGiant
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of JollyGreenGiant
Really looking forward to the Doc Eason lecture!
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Its ON Demand Now
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Preston, England
382 Posts

And it's brilliant!

It's Doc Eason being Doc Eason, what more could you want!

I'm actually gutted that all the back issues are now uploaded as now we're limited to one every two months.

For $5 a month if you don't get this you're don't deserve to be in magic!
JollyGreenGiant
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Quote:
On Nov 4, 2014, Kozmo wrote:
Its ON Demand Now

I meant when I find time to watch it - your original post stated it clearly enough Smile
Funnybaldbloke
View Profile
Veteran user
Preston, England
382 Posts

Quote:
On Nov 5, 2014, JollyGreenGiant wrote:
Quote:
Its ON Demand Now

I meant when I find time to watch it - your original post stated it clearly enough Smile

I'm sure that was just a misunderstanding.

When you watch it I'm sure you'll love it, it's Doc Eason being Doc Eason!

I had the pleasure to meet Doc on a UK tour a few years ago and he's one of those individuals whose innate ability to entertain shines thorough whatever he does. The guy is a legend.

And to get this as part of your $5 a month is fantastic.
JollyGreenGiant
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Quote:
On Nov 4, 2014, Funnybaldbloke wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 5, 2014, JollyGreenGiant wrote:
Quote:
Its ON Demand Now

I'm sure that was just a misunderstanding.

When you watch it I'm sure you'll love it, it's Doc Eason being Doc Eason!

I had the pleasure to meet Doc on a UK tour a few years ago and he's one of those individuals whose innate ability to entertain shines thorough whatever he does. The guy is a legend.

And to get this as part of your $5 a month is fantastic.

Oh I agree - $5 is a bargain. Would just love to see more lectures more often, but that's just me being greedy. Smile Keep up the great work Koz
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Jollygreen...want more...tell your friends
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
Kozmo, you know I love the site and all you do. I really liked the lecture too with one exception (and if I am taking this out of context from some major incident in the past PLEASE explain). I was a little disheartened watching the live event (and again on the now streaming video) where he refers to (questions part 4 at aprox 3:42) "Now there is that cesspool we call the Magic Café" which gets a snicker and a grin from Garrett and a pretty full belly laugh from Kainoa. "I" felt a bit belittled being huge fans of all 3 and a very active member here (as probably the majority of your subscribers are also - or at least here to some extent). Are we less than worthy of hearing his words of wisdom?

I would venture to guess it stems from an old thread somewhere where there was a heated discussion about yea or nay to opening a set with a card trick, but I still felt a little disheartened after hearing it live. I didn't post anything earlier because I was not sure I heard it right but after you got it up on the site. Now I am sure I heard it right and in the context of that night along with the reactions of two other great magicians I look up to. A lot of us may not have dvds or big careers followed by many and this "cesspool" is our only means of interacting with fellow magicians from around the world.

I still love Reel Magazine "The Best Value In Magic", I am still a big fan of Kainoa, Garrett and Doc. I am not insulted enough to not like them or their magic but I was a little hurt by the comment and the reactions. I hold no hard feelings but I just felt I had to point it out, especially when Café members like myself make up so much of their fan base.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Im sure they didn't mean to insult anyone. And I can't control what someone says in a live situation. Doc and Garrett and Kainoa are 3 very giving magicians so I wouldn't worry about it. But Im not lessening your feelings. Sometime people say things that really aren't funny. I do it all the time.....Ha have you seen my show?
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I know you can't control it. Heck, no one would like it if it were scripted. I also know some things are funny "in the moment" and not an intentional dig. I like every one of them and will continue to, I just felt rubbed the wrong way (not that they were pointing me out personally but as part of the Café) and just needed to get it off my chest. No harm no foul. Smile
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Great deal for $5/month.
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Kozmo,

Excellent live show, excellent website, reelmagic. I can't imagine why every single magician, pro or amateur wouldn't be a subscriber.

KJ
Kozmo
View Profile
V.I.P.
5473 Posts

Profile of Kozmo
Me either..tell your magic friends Smile

Thanks for the kind words
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
Kozmo,

I was just at my Hollywood IBM meeting last night and was talking you up. Several agreed it was the best thing since sliced bread and others weren't signed up... yet.

KJ
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Doc Eason/ Paul Harris (1 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL