We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sealed by Menny Lindenfeld (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9~10~11 [Next]
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2098 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
I want it too!! but...i need to control myself not to order until the first review comes out...has anyone seen it in person?
Kevin Schaller
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
264 Posts

Profile of Kevin Schaller
Menny is a genius. This is a game changer.

Kevin
'Geniuses can make the world a better place or make it fall apart alongside their own minds.” - Kevin Schaller
magicmalk
View Profile
New user
Northern California
73 Posts

Profile of magicmalk
Don't quite believe what I just watched on the video. That is spectacular.
CarlMcCoy
View Profile
Elite user
466 Posts

Profile of CarlMcCoy
Pre-ordered. I really liked Menny's Penguin lecture so am interested to see this in action.

The guy's tops.
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2020 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
A lot of magic happens in one second, color changes, vanishes, appearances, penetrations, transpositions etc. Not all magic has be a long and drawn out routine to be great magic. Also depends on how many uses you can get out of one gimmick. But for the working pro $35 is a small price to pay for such a highly visual trick. Also depends on the set up and how long it takes to get ready and many other factors so I won't know for sure if it is "worth it" until I get it and see if I can use it a lot.
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
TheMag1cian
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1261 Posts

Profile of TheMag1cian
I think I know what's going on here. I'll keep it to myself. If it is what I think it is this is going to be epic.

I will await review as well.
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
580 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Looks epic. But Menny's previous effects like the paperclip were atrocities. I'll wait for reviews for a change.
The Red Pill Magician

Sick & Twisted Creator of:
COiN ARTIST
Magicall
Revelation Gum
The Willy
Celebrity Playing Cards
Mark8infiniti
View Profile
Special user
580 Posts

Profile of Mark8infiniti
Looks epic. But Menny's previous effects like the paperclip were atrocities. I'll wait for reviews for a change.
The Red Pill Magician

Sick & Twisted Creator of:
COiN ARTIST
Magicall
Revelation Gum
The Willy
Celebrity Playing Cards
sirbrad
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
2020 Posts

Profile of sirbrad
If everyone "waited for reviews" we would never know. Smile
The great trouble with magicians is the fact that they believe when they have bought a certain trick or piece of apparatus, and know the method or procedure, that they are full-fledged mystifiers. -- Harry Houdini
RickVancouver
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
693 Posts

Profile of RickVancouver
The effect looks pretty amazing, but I wouldn't receommend putting the box on the table afterwards, like he did in the video.
www.vancouvermagic.com
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
reignofsound
View Profile
Inner circle
Glasgow, UK
1780 Posts

Profile of reignofsound
I must be the only one that does not really like this.
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2273 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
Wow, that looks fantastic!
SittinDuK
View Profile
New user
Greenville, SC
18 Posts

Profile of SittinDuK
I think I'd like it, but only if you can take cards out of the box before doing it and I don't know if you can. 'Use your own favorite deck brand' makes me feel like you probably can't.
JollyGreenGiant
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of JollyGreenGiant
Loving the visual look at this! Hope it's a worker. Sounds like people are smartening up a bit with pre-sales, although you got to love Penguin's email about it today with the warning/heads-up that: "This trick will sell out before its release date, so please reserve yours today. The second batch won't arrive until late November." I've got plenty of good magic already, so I can hold-off until it's released as usual, no reason not to wait to hear some real world feedback. I'm sure I'll survive without it for a bit if it is indeed good. Fingers crossed - I can already think of some cool ideas for it.
Magic KL
View Profile
Inner circle
2098 Posts

Profile of Magic KL
Reignofsound, what don't you like about this? I am just curious.
magicattorney
View Profile
New user
Charleston, South Carolina
19 Posts

Profile of magicattorney
I ordered mine today. Said it was not available until the 10th on the web page but it has already shipped. Hope to get it by Wednesday.
I was looking for reviews but it looks so good. We'll see.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10648 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On Nov 4, 2014, magicattorney wrote:
I ordered mine today. Said it was not available until the 10th on the web page but it has already shipped. Hope to get it by Wednesday.

Welcome to the Magic Café counselor.
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of premium, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
5591 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Nov 4, 2014, magicattorney wrote:

Did you order it from Penguin?
Order on Tuesday and hope to get it Wednesday? I assume you mean Thursday perhaps?
What makes you think it shipped already?
I hope it has shipped so we can start getting some reviews sooner than expected, but something doesn't seem right here.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1848 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
I ordered mine yesterday and it shipped today as well- ahead of the release date
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - - -
Stroop Test | TOCAAN | THREESUM | SNAPS | Precise Premonition | With The Band | You Know (UNO) | CAANWICH | Fourtunate | Destined | Wrong Turn | Fortuity | Arbitrium | Sovereign Sandwich | RudiMental

More Info: www.davidjonathanmagic.com
MattyWhipple
View Profile
New user
Philadelphia, PA
47 Posts

Profile of MattyWhipple
I noticed that when he shows both sides of the card box, the back side is the old style bicycle box...

I really really hope this is practical enough for me to use in my restaurants. I I'm so tempted to just go ahead and order it!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Sealed by Menny Lindenfeld (31 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4..9~10~11 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL