The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Horrible Day for Me (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
That is sad, Poof, .damn sad! I know exactly how it feels.

Doug
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Each animal is special and unique but there are some that are extra special who seem to come into our lives. Sometimes you not only save them but they end up saving you. It sounds as if Maddie was that extra special cat that came into your life at just the right time. She took the worries you were facing at the time as she became your focus. Along the way, no doubt, she helped with your healing as there is nothing more soothing that a purring cat on our lap and it seems as all is right with the world. I'm involved in animal rescue myself and along the way I've met those extra special ones that need a tad more TLC than the others. When so much care and compassion is involved with saving a little creature the bond becomes very strong. No doubt, I also know that because of that special bond some do wait until they are with their person to say their last good-byes. It's extremely hard to say good-bye but given the choice she didn't pass alone but in arms that loved her. For that, it's something in which you'll have no regrets although you would have wished for her to be with you for much longer. She'll live on forever in your mind and in your heart.

Your tribute to her was beautiful and heartfelt, it left me in tears. It was beautifully written. I'm sorry for the loss of your beautiful Maddie.

Hugs from me
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I am sorry for your loss. It is something that only time can heal. Hopefully soon you will begin to remember and rejoice in the years of mutual affection. It will happen. It takes time.

Pets add so much to our lives that I even dislike the word. I think of my dogs more as "extended animal family". The unquestioned and unending love from them is wonderful.

Best to you and your family.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Horrible Day for Me (4 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL