The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Appearing Deck (18 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Romano911
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Romano911
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2014, Magic.Maddy wrote:
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about... Nothing is revealed.

Agreed. I picked up the flat pack and vivid combined deal, and like all of Cameron's material, it was a great value, IMHO. Thanks, Cameron.
Commonly known as Mariano Blanco.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6968 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Thank you guys! Smile
OzJosh
View Profile
New user
Australia
95 Posts

Profile of OzJosh
Quote:
On Nov 15, 2014, Magic.Maddy wrote:
I'm not sure what all the fuss is about... Nothing is revealed.

nothing is revealed on how it's made.
that is correct, what is trying to be said is that there are signs to how it is done. (take into account that we are fellow magicians impressed by this and some of us look over the demo a few times to get a feel of it.)

doesn't take away from how powerful the flatpack is.

I'm highly impressed with it
Magic is the ability to lie and people to love you for it and want you to lie to them again and again and again
www.redtopbox.com.au
^^^^^ has some really cool things on it
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6968 Posts

Thank you!

Sale ends tomorrow night st 11:59 pm, EST!
OzJosh
View Profile
New user
Australia
95 Posts

Profile of OzJosh
It's killing me that I can't get this.

I have already blown my magic budget

:(

it's looks to be a really amazing and well built product that will last a long time.
Magic is the ability to lie and people to love you for it and want you to lie to them again and again and again
www.redtopbox.com.au
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6968 Posts

Sale ends in a few hours! Thanks to all who have purchased!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4834 Posts

Profile of RNK
I finally put my Flat Pack Box together last night. Construction of the box was super simple and painless. Probably took me 5 to 7 minutes. Having put the first one together, making additional boxes should take under 5 minutes. I don't enjoy putting things together but this was very easy. I am looking forward to using this tomorrow. I will report back after the event.

RNK
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6968 Posts

Nice to hear! It really doesn't take much to construct one. You just need a few spare card boxes which most card magicians have plenty of.

Yeah, I've gotten good at putting these together. I can make one up in no time. Now when I was first trying to design the thing, wow, it was a nightmare. Went through A LOT of card boxes before I nailed it. Smile
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4834 Posts

Profile of RNK
I would like to report that Flat Pack was a great hit tonight. And Cameron is right, everything flew by the spectators. Everyone really loved it! I had people standing within 2-3 feet of me basically at 180 degrees from my left to right and no one saw or noticed anything. This is a really super and economical appearing deck effect. Don't get me wrong- I love Reagal's versions. And for stage/parlour- Sudden Deck III is super. But it also costs $30.00 for a new unit. But that's OK because it's fantastic. But for constant use and especially close-up/strolling- for the mileage you will get out of constructing a unit that only takes minutes, Flat Pack is a huge winner and well worth it in in my book.

Another fantastic effect Cameron! Kudos!!

RNK
OzJosh
View Profile
New user
Australia
95 Posts

Profile of OzJosh
Quote:
On Dec 11, 2014, Cameron Francis wrote:
Nice to hear! It really doesn't take much to construct one. You just need a few spare card boxes which most card magicians have plenty of.

Yeah, I've gotten good at putting these together. I can make one up in no time. Now when I was first trying to design the thing, wow, it was a nightmare. Went through A LOT of card boxes before I nailed it. Smile

he nails this.
all my attempts suck but I do try lol.

this is an amazing trick and I always love watching it
www.redtopbox.com.au
OzJosh
View Profile
New user
Australia
95 Posts

Profile of OzJosh
Flat pack has inspired me so much.

I tried to be cheap and make my own, there is no cheap about this.
you have to get his instructions on how to do it.
it's mind blowing.

it's the perfect opener that I have been searching for.
www.redtopbox.com.au
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Appearing Deck (18 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL