The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Birthdate Divination Ever?? (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
Hello everyone, I've decided to share something I came up with. A propless divination of ANY birth date - complete - day, month and year. It gets great responses and it is easy to do. I lectured on it recently, and a gentleman named Richard told me it was hands down the best birthdate divination he'd ever seen.

And it is free. I'm giving it away.

No catch.

Just a way to say thanks for everything. And don't worry, I'm not harvesting email addresses or have any hidden agenda. You click the link and you go straight to the download.

Follow the link to Inner Thoughts to pick it up:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......forum=82

If you don't like it, it didn't cost you anything. But I think you will. Either way, PLEASE read the last page. That's what is most important to me.

Best,

Atlas
RobertMarsi
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of RobertMarsi
Ha! I do not have access to that page. Bummer.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Thanks Atlas just downloaded it. Time for a read.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
NeilMcCauley
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of NeilMcCauley
I look forward to reading it in 16 posts' time.
One Eyed Jack
View Profile
New user
East Sussex, United Kingdom
44 Posts

Profile of One Eyed Jack
I have only recently registered here at the Café so can't access Inner Thoughts yet. Would it possible for you to PM the link please Atlas if it's not too much trouble? I'm Justin, we met at MINDS this year and I also saw you briefly at a very prestigious lecture last Friday.

Many thanks!
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
This is a fine thing you are doing here, Atlas.
Harry the magic man
View Profile
Loyal user
Spokane, Washington
270 Posts

Profile of Harry the magic man
Thank you sir this is quite brilliant and I think I need to read it again before I go out and attempt it.
Best wishes,
Harry
Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long- T.S. Eliot "The Hollow Men"
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
555 Posts

Profile of Circusman
Wow, Atlas,

Between trying to learn Train Tracking, (which I've just acquired from a fellow café member), and now this, you're giving me a lot of sleepless nights. !

Many thanks,

Bobby Thomson.
Newsround
View Profile
New user
UK
82 Posts

Profile of Newsround
Definitely an incentive to get more active in here. Bit of a way to go until my 50 yet though?!
genius
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of genius
Great read!

Mindblowingly,
Charles
MVoss
View Profile
Veteran user
Boston, MA
372 Posts

Profile of MVoss
Thanks, this is really good.
mzyamc
View Profile
New user
Nottingham/Manchester
2 Posts

Profile of mzyamc
Atlas showed me this a while ago. It's super clean and with good presentation the spectator has no idea how you could have revealed their birthdate, nor does anyone who is also watching.

Having performed it a good number of times over the last few months I can testify to its robustness as a method.

A truly propless, impromptu method well worth learning.

Good effort Atlas!
Mark_Chandaue
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex UK
4191 Posts

Profile of Mark_Chandaue
I have to agree that this is the best birthdate divination ever. I could not even begin to back track this if it was performed on me. Hopefully Atlas will take this as a compliment when I say this is Turneresque. Between The Real thing, The Crusade, Train Tracking and this Atlas is on one hell of a roll.

Mark
Mark Chandaue A.I.M.C.
Harpacrown and Harpacrown Too are available from
http://www.harpacrown.co.uk
Mifune
View Profile
Loyal user
Spain
266 Posts

Profile of Mifune
Thank you very much. That's what makes this forum great.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2105 Posts

Profile of yachanin
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2014, Mark_Chandaue wrote:
I have to agree that this is the best birthdate divination ever. I could not even begin to back track this if it was performed on me. Hopefully Atlas will take this as a compliment when I say this is Turneresque. Between The Real thing, The Crusade, Train Tracking and this Atlas is on one hell of a roll.

Mark

Not to mention "The Prodigal" Smile

Regards, Steve
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18038 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll try it!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Martin Pulman
View Profile
Inner circle
London
3399 Posts

Profile of Martin Pulman
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2014, yachanin wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 14, 2014, Mark_Chandaue wrote:

Mark

Not to mention "The Prodigal" Smile

Regards, Steve

I honestly don't know where Atlas is pulling this stuff from, but long may it continue! He truly has a brilliant mind.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Thx..
Adrian Tugui
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Adrian Tugui
Seeing this kind of generosity from an established performer is refreshing. Thanks for sharing, Atlas!
Atlas
View Profile
Inner circle
1277 Posts

Profile of Atlas
For anyone who missed the post, this is still available, by the way - and still, totally free.

Best,

Atlas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Best Birthdate Divination Ever?? (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL