The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Red & Silver By Dale A Hildebrandte Ebook (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi All

Here is the second feature of my Hidden artist' an ebook by Dale A hildebrandte, man this guy has some amazing thinking behind his work, The ebook is well layed out covered over 184 pages of material with forewords from a few great thinkers in the mentalism world

Foreword by Brad Gordon
A Few Words from Oliver Meech
Prologue by Luca Volpe
Preface by Bruce Ballon
Introduction by Jerome Finley

I have had a few idea's from the effects enclosed for myself that I will start to adapt to my own style.

Great stuff Dale

Details here: http://www.rusandrews.co.uk/#!services2/co77

All the best

R
Galileo
View Profile
Elite user
Somerville MA
431 Posts

Profile of Galileo
Checked out your site and really enjoyed it, I also think it's a really cool concept for a series as some of the best works out there aren't heavily publicized ( Sometimes by choice) and I look forward to more.
Rus ANDREWS
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rus ANDREWS
Hi Galileo

Agreed bud, he has hit on some great material that isn't aimed at the usual stuff... so for me its a collection of ideas for stuff that I wouldnt have normally used....but after reading this my thoughts for using other avenues has changed.

Its full of great ideas and overall a really interesting read

best

R
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Red & Silver By Dale A Hildebrandte Ebook (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL