The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Jake ! Have you joined the project ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
Just a question :
Have some of you joined the Magic Jake Project ?

Many tricks among the 20 he exposed for $10 are very good looking. But even if the clips are very well made, I doubt of the quality of the explanations... (sorry Jake! )

Can anyone do a review of these effects?
Are they worth the $10? Do they have angle problems? Can we use these effects in real life performances ?
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE
KingOfSpades
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of KingOfSpades
Jake is a really cool guy. I've seen one of his video explanations....looks pretty good.

As far as real life performances? Well, I must admit...I think Jake takes advantage of what the camera can and can't see.

Have you ever seen his Spin Change with "ditch" included? I think he does the actualy spin change, but then lets go of the card and lets it fall down to where the camera can't see.

Other than that, Jake is a great guy who has a lot of talent.
CENDRE
View Profile
Veteran user
FRANCE
334 Posts

Profile of CENDRE
Thank you KingOfSpades !

10 $ is not very expensive... I will not be too disappointed if I don't find what I expect Smile
Il était une fois...

CENDRE
Paris
FRANCE
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » A tangled web we weave... » » Magic Jake ! Have you joined the project ? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL