We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Down the Rabbit Hole (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8884 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Yeah, the guy (Red Stripes) there, by arrogant display of his own ignorance motivated by his attempt to show how really smart he is, perhaps shows more how well done the magic is. Smile Even his using some LightWorks(?) program to slow everything down (he says), he still rambunctiously misses the boat. As Bugs Bunny would say, "What a Maroon!" Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

"Believe in YOU, and you will see the greatest magic that ever was." -Mb Smile
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8361 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Great Bugs Bunny quote! I had forgotten that one! (Mel Blanc lives!!!)
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
John J
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of John J
I like surprises Marion and I didn't see that ending coming in your second vid. Thanks for posting
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8884 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Thanks guys, and yeah, when you give them surprises, it makes the magic POP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHNGQENhhpo

I just love this stuff! Smile
*Check out my latest: Gifts From The Old Country: A Mini-Magic Book, MBs Mini-Lecture on Coin Magic, The MB Tanspo PLUS, MB's Morgan, Copper Silver INC, Double Trouble, FlySki, Crimp Change - REDUX!, and other fine magic at gumroad.com/mb217magic Smile

Remillard
View Profile
New user
Mississauga, On
84 Posts

Profile of Remillard
Mb217;

*** Sir. I've just recently started learning coin work and must say, after watching your videos, I now have a goal. If I can become half a smooth as you, I'll be a happy performer.
Mb217
View Profile
Inner circle
8884 Posts

Profile of Mb217
Hey Rem,

Thank you for those good words, and welcome to the Café here. Smile

Glad you like the videos of my work. I always wanted to be able to do coin magic just like that. It has been quite a journey, just to get it down that good, decently presentable. Smile

The key is good practice and understanding, of yourself and your specs. Smile

Thanks again and Welcome! Smile

-Mb

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Down the Rabbit Hole (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL