The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New "Lynx Prediction" - Thoughts? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
pelicantrapper
View Profile
Loyal user
VA
202 Posts

Profile of pelicantrapper
Goncalo, you're welcome and thank you for clearing that up a bit and explaining a little more about the custom device. I do appreciate the honesty in the marketing I guess this one is just a little out of my budget.
I'll be sticking with Unbelievalope.

Thank you and best of luck.
Jeremybax
View Profile
New user
Lausanne, Switzerland
51 Posts

Profile of Jeremybax
I am very interested in this, however I will never spend so much money for something I don't know how it is working, or I need to see it live myself... but I would love to get fooled because the only idea I have in mind may cause several issues...

What I am afraid is that the envelope will move when loading, and afraid of the noise it might make, and worry of angles as well...
Magic McKing
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Magic McKing
I wish the gimmick is thinner and smaller. Looks a little out of place. But I think it's great for theatre as people only see its front.
omagico
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of omagico
Received this prediction 3 days ago. I can say that unless you are within 6-8 inches of the stand you will not hear anything.

The setup is very simple. The wireless function works from one end of my house to the other end. It also works across both floors.

It does require an assistant. I'll be doing this in a private room in a restaurant in 3 weeks. I'll let you all know how it goes.
aladetomiwa
View Profile
New user
Nigeria
30 Posts

Profile of aladetomiwa
Who has the link to their website?
elimagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Is the number you're thinking of...
1502 Posts

Profile of elimagic
The issue I have with this is that the most logical conclusion is the correct one. When using my master prediction system, the first possible solution people have vocalized to me has been the method used here.
omagico
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of omagico
Quote:
On Nov 11, 2019, aladetomiwa wrote:
Who has the link to their website?

https://www.joaomiranda.com/store/index.......ct_id=57
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » New "Lynx Prediction" - Thoughts? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL