The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Hedge Tarote - It's not what you think (26 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
For those with the Ht it would be fun to set up a toppic and discuss the ins and outs as well as added touches like we did with Lun@ all those years ago.
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Elite user
453 Posts

Profile of Pasteboard Alchemist
Quote:
On Nov 24, 2014, Michael_MacDonald wrote:
For those with the Ht it would be fun to set up a toppic and discuss the ins and outs as well as added touches like we did with Lun@ all those years ago.

While I know we all frequent the Café more, I'm wondering if the Hedge Tarot section in the "Secrets for the Initiated" part of the Alchemy Moon forum over at http://alchemy-moon.freeforums.net wouldn't be a better place. There are a number of nuances I'm having fun with, but I'd be tipping the "works" if I mentioned them on the Café...
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

There is also the moonforums as well but yes the secrets is the best place.
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1704 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Over to the secret forum, then. I'll join you all. Let us have a drink and discuss...
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

I'm in@
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I am having problems logging in on the moon. Keeps telling me my password is wrong, I reset it and it still says wrong password !
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Elite user
453 Posts

I have that problem with ProBoards-based forums sometimes as well, usually when I switch between the Alchemy Moon and the Dopps forums (which are both ProBoards forums). Try this and see if it helps: when you're at the login page, see if you're given an option in the far upper right-hand corner to log out/sign out. If so, click it. Then, log in fresh. That usually solves it for me.
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Cheers, I'll give it a try.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Astaroth
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Astaroth
I can only log into one Proboard at a time. I need to logout of one to go into another its a real pain.
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1026 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
I will get a message to proboards see what they have to say.
Having said that, we have two Moon boards. I log into both and have them up there on my saved tabs - and these use different logins - although this may be due to the fact that I am admin on both! I come from an age where the only person who needed a password was James Bond - now you cannot move for them. I blame the Illuminatae! Still, having to enter new passwords ever time you breathe is a real pain - so I am definitely with you on this one! I will let you know if I come up with anything.

Onto other news.

I have reached the point of retiring the ELite HT. There are practical reasons for this. At the Moment I have 4 of the books left and no more wraps. I am thinking that pretty much everyone who wants the HT has it by now, and frankly, it is getting too time consuming and expensive to produce. When something actually costs you more to make that what you sell it for, perhaps this is the time to rethink. Moonskin is having real problems finding the same leather she used on the Elite wraps. I believe it was taken from the buttocks of young gazelles. So I am hoping that she can get four more done for me and we can have a final 4 out there. I will continue to make the HT in some form. Just not the full elite version. So, like the Cuss Cards, hang on to these if you have them they are now officially a collectors piece!

Talking of Cuss Cards.......
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Elite user
453 Posts

If Moonskin can source enough for the 4 last wraps, those are going to be 4 very lucky people! (Glad I got it when I did--and the rarity is the least of the reasons!)

Bring on the Elite Cuss Cards! Please tell me we're going to get the chance to grab one of those one-off, hand-carved boxes... *crosses fingers*
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
I can only log into one proboard at a time as well, I don't think it's on your end Chris but let us know.

Are the elite "cards" the same as the ones in the lite?

Are we talking about Cuss Cards Smile
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Yes, please. Let's talk Cuss Cards!
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10576 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Cuss cards.... caveat porcine theft
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
Pasteboard Alchemist
View Profile
Elite user
453 Posts

Quote:
On Nov 25, 2014, Darkness wrote:

Chris can certainly correct if I'm wrong, but judging by the description of the "Hedge Tarote Light" version, it appears to be the exact same cards in the exact same "folio" book. What it lacks, I believe, is a physical copy of the Book of Air, the leather wrap, and the aged cloth.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1471 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2014, Pasteboard Alchemist wrote:
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2014, Darkness wrote:

Chris can certainly correct if I'm wrong, but judging by the description of the "Hedge Tarote Light" version, it appears to be the exact same cards in the exact same "folio" book. What it lacks, I believe, is a physical copy of the Book of Air, the leather wrap, and the aged cloth.

yep just the folio book with the pages, the elite with BoA, wrap & aged cloth is what really adds the "ooohs" & "ahhhhhs" to it nut the basics are there with the lite version.

If Chris can get Moonskin to find & make 4 wraps to complete the sets.....them gonna go faaaaast !!!
Mad0hatter
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of Mad0hatter
I really want just the wrap from the HT the portable altercloth-ieness of it I like. But the HT is not in my budget anytime soon.

That said if you go over Alchemy moon, you can read what Chris has planned for the Cuss cards.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

HT elite is going bye bye? ouch!

ok so it seems my magic collection just took a bump in value.
glad ill never sell them lol
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
857 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
Quote:
On Nov 25, 2014, Mad0hatter wrote:
I really want just the wrap from the HT the portable altercloth-ieness of it I like. But the HT is not in my budget anytime soon.

That said if you go over Alchemy moon, you can read what Chris has planned for the Cuss cards.

Thanks for the tip, but where on the AM site does Chris talk about the plans for the Cuss cards? I read page after page after page, but seemed to have gotten lost in older discussions...nothing about new plans?
Thanks Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Darkness
View Profile
Inner circle
1457 Posts

Profile of Darkness
The Moon Forum not website Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Hedge Tarote - It's not what you think (26 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL