The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » BALLYCAST #75 - Dick Zigun, Coney Island's "unofficial mayor" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Coney Island, it's (very very) checkered history, and Dick Zigun ... he's Coney's biggest advocate, the leader of every parade and the star of every sideshow. You can hear all about it HERE
See the BALLYCAST Sideshow Blog & Podcast

There is no "way to peace." Peace is the way.
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Woo hoo! I finally made it into a Ballycast. In this episode you can hear the grind recording I made years ago for Sideshows by the Seashore. It's the one with all the goofy sound fx (Dick Zigun wanted them in there). The other bally voice you hear later on is Scott Baker.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae

rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
Quote:
On Nov 16, 2014, Todd Robbins wrote:
Woo hoo! I finally made it into a Ballycast. In this episode you can hear the grind recording I made years ago for Sideshows by the Seashore. It's the one with all the goofy sound fx (Dick Zigun wanted them in there). The other bally voice you hear later on is Scott Baker.

In case I hadn't mentioned, I'd love a Ballycast interview with you, but I figured you're entirely too busy.

Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Not too busy at all, but I'd love to be your 100th Ballycast subject. That makes it fun and special.
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2477 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
I'll remember your kind offer ... now if I can just survive till I make another 25 episodes?

Entirely seriously, I'll get in touch on Facebook or here ... I try to make interviews convenient for the subjects.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » BALLYCAST #75 - Dick Zigun, Coney Island's "unofficial mayor" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL