The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Astral Enigma: Birthday Divination (36 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1395 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Hey guys!
This is my review:

Astral Enigma is, as much of you know, a birthday divination.
In my opinion, this is clever, it works, but you need to study just a little bit the script and the method, it's nothing hard I promisse.
It works!

The idea is simple and ingenious, it's direct, yes you ask for numbers but who cares? It's justified.

Some of you, may think this is not clever and the spectator can discover the method and think this is a math trick, let me say, it's magician thinking, for sure, just be BOLD and try this without fear about discovering the method, they will not find, trust me, just try it.

So, a brief resume:

Price : 20$
Opinion about price : 8/10

If you put the effort in the method, if you try it, if you work in, this is justified, it's a tool to use whenever you want.

Method : 8/10
I've saw a similar concept in another prop less effect, which I love, and I like it, yes.

Pratical : 8/10
It's very pratical, you can use it anytime anywhere, you just need a smartphone or a calc (for them) OR, you can just use a smartphone and a pen and a piece of paper. (People who've bought the product will know why I said that, if you prefer pen and paper instead notepad, it's good)
PS- The trick isn't in the smartphone, this is just to note something.

Diffculty : Intermediate

Let me explain why I said intermediate, the method, is simple, as much as you work in it, as much as you understand everything and remember the script and the choices.
But you need to be bold and try it without fear, and this, in my opinion, it's something that you develop and intermediate mentalists know more about presentation than beginners, that's why I said it's better from intermediates, the method is for beginners, but the entire effect w/ presentation is more for Intermediates.

I hope you understand what I mean.

I'm happy with this product.

I'll not compare this with Cloud9 From Mr Atlas. They are different, one is free, this on is not, but it's cheap too.

And both works.

But If I need to choose between one of them to perform for friends etc, maybe I'll choose Astral Enigma.

Thanks for your attention, English ins't my primary language so I hope you've understood everything.

- Ceierry
10S Star Sign Divination AVAILABLE WITH FREE EBOOK !
PM
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Astral Enigma: Birthday Divination (36 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL