The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Convention 2015 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

STIMF
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of STIMF
Hi all. Just a quick note to say that the line-up for the South Tyneside International Magic Festival (S.T.I.M.F.) Convention has now been announced for 2015. It will run in South Shields from Friday March 13 to Sunday March 15.
Those featured in the lectures, close up sessions and gala shows will include Michael Finney, mentalist Satori, mind readers Atlas and Looch and Luke Jermay, card experts John Carey and Gordon Bruce, family magicians Russ Brown and Dave Andrews, theatrical performer Kieron Lefever and illusionists The Great Nardini, High Jinx and Diamond and Jade. John Archer will also be making an appearance and is assisting organisers in this year's event. I'll try and keep you updated with more details as we get them but if you've any questions in the meantime please leave a reply and I'll answer ASAP.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20514 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Is there a website?
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
STIMF
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of STIMF
There is indeed it's http://www.southtynesidemagic.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » Convention 2015 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL