We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Any news on Tamariz's "The Magic Rainbow"? (31 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Ricardo Delgado
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Ricardo Delgado
Hi,

don't know if here is the right place, but:

Does anyone have got any news about the release of the book "The Magic Rainbow" (or "El Arcoiris Magico") by Juan Tamariz?

I hope it gets published soon. Last year, in october, I had the luck to se him and ask him in person about it. He said it would probably be published on january 2014.

And, since I'm on this subject, I might as well ask: How about the "Flamenco" book? Any info about it?

Thanks!
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1806 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
This year Escorial Around a month ago Juan told us at dinner that the book is ready in spanish and coming out any day now but english translation will take few more years
snape
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of snape
Any news?
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1608 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Thanks for the update, heard update from Maestro back in 2011 the book is complete, and again earlier in Rimini FISM as well. I really looking forward to the third installment of this trilogy to since Sonata and The Magic Way.

It would be nice to also have new update the second edition of Sonata as well too.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
DiegoNovati
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of DiegoNovati
Tamariz in Rimini told me that the book is in the hands of the publisher and should be printed soon.
BlackZ
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of BlackZ
Thanks for the update!
Nosslrak
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Nosslrak
Quote:
On Oct 23, 2015, DiegoNovati wrote:
Tamariz in Rimini told me that the book is in the hands of the publisher and should be printed soon.

Spanish or English?
DiegoNovati
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of DiegoNovati
In Spanish first and in English few months later
Nosslrak
View Profile
New user
43 Posts

Profile of Nosslrak
Quote:
On Mar 5, 2016, DiegoNovati wrote:
In Spanish first and in English few months later

So the spanish version hasn't been released either yet?
miltos
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of miltos
Any news about the book?
Javi Noriega
View Profile
New user
Madrid (Spain)
26 Posts

Profile of Javi Noriega
Yes. Good news. Tonight, at the Madrid Magic Circle meeting, we've been told by Gema Navarro (Tamariz's publisher) the book is now finished and tomorrow will be sent to the printer. So, the first batch we'll be ready in a month and a half. It will have more than 500 pages and will be structured in 12 chapters. It's all about Juan's very own magical theory, including articles written from 40 years ago till now. The wait has come to an end... 😀
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1608 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Quote:
On Sep 19, 2016, Javi Noriega wrote:
Yes. Good news. Tonight, at the Madrid Magic Circle meeting, we've been told by Gema Navarro (Tamariz's publisher) the book is now finished and tomorrow will be sent to the printer. So, the first batch we'll be ready in a month and a half. It will have more than 500 pages and will be structured in 12 chapters. It's all about Juan's very own magical theory, including articles written from 40 years ago till now. The wait has come to an end... 😀

Javi, would you mind let us know that is the Spanish / English version of this print? Thanks,
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Javi Noriega
View Profile
New user
Madrid (Spain)
26 Posts

Profile of Javi Noriega
Steven, it's the Spanish version...
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1363 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Here's the announcement, with cover art for the spanish edition:

https://www.facebook.com/LibrosMagiaFrak......&theater
Gary Plants
View Profile
Special user
544 Posts

Profile of Gary Plants
I understand the English edition is just starting to be translated, so it will quite a while before we see the English edition.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1363 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Do you know who's doing the translation, hofzinser?
Leo H
View Profile
Inner circle
1154 Posts

Profile of Leo H
Quote:
On Sep 23, 2016, Tim Cavendish wrote:
Do you know who's doing the translation, hofzinser?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Rafael Benatar. In the past he has translated Spanish magic books into English.
Rafael Benatar
View Profile
V.I.P.
Spain
164 Posts

Profile of Rafael Benatar
I finished the translation a couple of months ago. This is part of a process that includes typesetting, revisions, proofreads, design, printing, distributing... It looks like it will be out by the end of 2018. And it's a great book,500+ pages, all theory, amazing, so well worth the wait. It's the work of a lifetime. Substantial contents and a captivating read. The real secrets. The things that really matter. What audiences are sensitive to. Deep insights on being an artist, on the true essence of the art.
Tim Cavendish
View Profile
Inner circle
1363 Posts

Profile of Tim Cavendish
Great news! Thank you for your work, and for updating us!
Lithingorf
View Profile
New user
Vilnius, Lithuania
56 Posts

Profile of Lithingorf
Rafael,

Just to clarify things a little bit. If I understood correctly both Tamariz books (Magic Rainbow and Flamenco) are scheduled to be released in 2018? It seems that 2018 will be magical years Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Any news on Tamariz's "The Magic Rainbow"? (31 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL