We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Tim Feher (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1869 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Recently, I got into a discussion here on the Café with Tim Feher. I was unfamiliar with his work, but I noticed that a number of people were welcoming him back to the Café. When Marion Boykin praised him, my ears pricked up. So I went to his website and watched the videos posted there.

This is some really good stuff. Tim's magic is beautifully choreographed, every motion accounted for. His sleights are excellent. I like some of the sequences he does in his one-coin flurry routine (I do a one-coin routine). His use of the Han Ping Chien principle was something I have not seen before.

Everyone should go to his website and watched all the videos, but this is my favorite; it's called "Pitched Across the Sea":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs4OCqjB......drXZBEEw
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7035 Posts

Profile of bowers
Agreed Tim is awesome in every way.
I love his work in coin magic.
Todd
fonda57
View Profile
Inner circle
chicago
2946 Posts

Profile of fonda57
Yes, he does a lot of good magic, always liked his stuff
I j
drmagico
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of drmagico
FYI...I developed both phases of that routine many years ago. The first part is called Shanghied and is in my lecture notes from years ago. The second phase of that routine was developed by Marty Martin and me in the early 80' called Instant 2 Coin Vanish and was published in the December 1984 issue of Apocalypse. Tim put both ideas together to make that video
MICKEY SILVER
View Profile
Elite user
Boston, Ma.
442 Posts

Profile of MICKEY SILVER
Tim is just "FANTASTIC" in every routine he does with coins!!! Totally Top Notch Magician !!!!

MICKEY SILVER
feher
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1421 Posts

Profile of feher
Ray,
I don't know what to say. Thank you for the kind words. I don't know if I deserve it but I will take it. So many great magicians out there, I do not see myself in their league. What I do/did was nothing new or earth shattering. I took what I learned from the masters from the past and hopefully did them some justice.

drmagico
I learn this routine from Marty Martin he sent me his 100% Magic notes. I credited him in the video and in the description. I never took credit of this routine. I write this because I don't want you think I was taking credit. I was not and will not.

bowers, Fonda57, Mickey,
Thank you for the support through the years.

Tim

My door is always open to anyone that wants to come in.
Mean people SUCK!!!!!!!
drmagico
View Profile
Loyal user
237 Posts

Profile of drmagico
No problem Tim. I did like the way you put both of those together. I will let Marty know that these routines are on video. He is not a Café member so maybe when I see him in a week or two I can get him to join. Too bad you live far from me here in NJ or else it would be great to hang out and play around with the coins....Howard
Ray Haining
View Profile
Inner circle
Hot Springs, AR
1869 Posts

Profile of Ray Haining
Yes, all of Tim's tricks are properly credited at the end of each performance.
Atom3339
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
3242 Posts

Profile of Atom3339
Tim is great.

Smile
TH

Occupy Your Dream
baobow
View Profile
Special user
506 Posts

Profile of baobow
Is the one coin routine still available for purchase? It is no longer listed on Vinny's site
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Tim Feher (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL