The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Scryer Project by Andrew Gerard, Richard Webster and Paul Romhany (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Psy
View Profile
Veteran user
337 Posts

Profile of Psy
Im getting this. I already have all Scryer books with the exception of "Scryer's Vault" and I find them all very valuable, I like to read them from time to time.
Stellan
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
580 Posts

Profile of Stellan
Quote:
On Dec 1, 2014, LukeBrady wrote:
On a side note to AG and Stellan, I bought the Process a few years back. But sadly it wasn't until recently I found its true potential. I now look at effects creating magic moments instead of just routines. Fundamentally that is why we are all here in my opinion.
Luke

And that is what most of us do and what magicians and mentalists always have done. It is not exactly something new. But I thank you for your concern.

And thank you Andrew for yours, it is always a good sign when somebody responds politely in spite of criticism. I do appreciate that.

It was not my intention to hijack this thread to discuss The Process so I will not comment that DVD further here.
"There is no reality, only perception."
Cole Gross
View Profile
Elite user
Fresno, CA
437 Posts

Profile of Cole Gross
Hello everyone,

Very happy to announce that this is IN STOCK NOW! All preorders are being packed now. We will continue to offer FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for a limited time. Please check this link to watch the video and order your copy today

http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=28414

Cole
Hocus Pocus
Cole
Hocus Pocus Magic
Toll Free: 800-407-4040
www.hocus-pocus.com
tpratt38
View Profile
Loyal user
New Orleans
279 Posts

Profile of tpratt38
I bought the Scryer project and I feel it takes classic effects and Neil show you how to make those effects have a stronger impact and emotional or more theatrical experience for the spectator. If you want to improve the experience of your spectator and make your performance more memorable, I recommend this.
Mental Threads....

Invoking your thoughts one thread at a time...

Creator of Voodoo Dowels
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The Scryer Project by Andrew Gerard, Richard Webster and Paul Romhany (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL