The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The World's Coolest Book Test. Thanksgiving special!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
On 15 Available

Here are just a couple of the FIVE STAR reviews from People who have purchased the book test:

"Very convincing mentalism and so easy to do! I just performed this at the local magic circle meeting, and people loved it. Great idea."
Five stars.

"Brilliant. Simple, extremely easy to use, yet really deceptive. The fact that two books are provided ads great value to the effect. I highly recommend this one."
Five stars.

"This book test is by far my favorite book test using gimmicked books to date...the fact that it comes with two books is also a huge plus. What's great about this test is that you're not just revealing a single word. On a final note, both books look great and I mean they do look pretty freakin' awesome."
Five stars.

"This is just what I've been looking for!! It's easy, fun and hard hitting."
Five stars.

To celebrate Thanksgiving I am offering a very special offer....you can save $30 on this amazing book test.

Normally $79.

now only $49!!!!!

***only 15 units available****

...and then they are gone!!!!

This special sale will not be repeated.

Just click here for more info:
http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/collect......est-ever

Why is THIS the Coolest Book Test EVER?

*Totally examinable.

*EVERY page has a revelation.

*Secret so well hidden they'll never find it.

*NOTHING to memorize.

*Perform it INSTANTLY.

*Do it as a design duplication.

*Can be performed over the phone.

*Will allow you to perform the CLEANEST version of the Hoy Book Test ever!!!

*Can be performed along with a BORROWED book.

The Coolest Book Test Ever is more than just one book test. It is DOZENS of book tests wrapped into one seriously potent mentalism weapon.

You can do it ONE on one. For a small group. For a group of 40. For a group of thousands!!!

You won't have to ever memorize anything ever!!!

It is a tool that allows you present the classics of mind reading like Telepathy, Remote Viewing, Design Duplication, Prediction, Direct Mind Reading, Clairvoyance, Coincidence and ON and ON!!!

And that's not all!!! There are bonus ideas and routines that are taught on the DVD that we can't even tip here!!!

YOU'LL LAUGH WHEN YOU SEE THE METHOD. IT'S THAT COOL.

What you'll receive:

TWO deviously designed books.

An instructional DVD which provides detailed instructions as well as multiple routines.

Click Here For The Coolest Book Test
http://kranzomagic.myshopify.com/collect......est-ever
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
Nathan Kranzo
View Profile
V.I.P.
2955 Posts

Profile of Nathan Kranzo
Only 5 left!!!
check out MINDZILLA VOL. 2!!! Brand New Effects. Instant Downloads. Watch Demo Videos. Click below!!!

KranzoMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » The World's Coolest Book Test. Thanksgiving special!!!! (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL